Big Bang

Best answers
i have been testing some stuff on some esf servers nad it turs out the big bang is the cheapiest attack that and krillins destructo dist.
-big bang-
1. a small version of it can fight off a full kamehameha
2. you can run after fireing
3. you can shoot another if it just slows the other blast down
4. fast charge, very lethal
5. the explosion radius is huge.

while i am talkin (typing duh, i just didnt want any debates about that) the turbo, it makes it very hard to see your power bar, and that is the only reason people might not be turbo. so you end up with alot of glowing blobs flighing around. and you cant even see the models to admire the teams crafty workO_O . :S and there are these people who just run around shooting big bangs, it makes it so everyone has! to be vegeta if they want to do anything. so you have a bunch o clones shooting at each other.

o bye the way has any one see the massive multi player star wars game coming out in the fall?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think that the big bang is a spam attack. its just like everyother attack its good when used in moderation.

PS. I would resize you sig before a admin/mod does it for ya, just some friendly advice.

BrunO

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Blah blah blah. The Big Bang is fine. If you can't dodge or PS is, it's you're fault. It can't be controlled, for the love of pete. You can Zanzoken out of the way almost all the time. Don't stand near walls and the splash damage won't get ya. :rolleyes:

Best answers
or you can press

*man havent used the rcon kick and binds since vals servers went down*

NM

big bangs are usally easy to get away from and are easy to PS with a FF but thats a vegeta trunks move

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I made a topic bout this. (closed)

NO, it aint. Like Cucumba! said: easy to dodge, stay clear of walls. Use FF or kamehameha.

Darn n00bs always saying that. (not specificly you k?)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Your little opinion about that attack.....

It's been voiced hundreds of times over.
We DON'T need to hear it again!

Yes, I've probably heard of that stupid star wars game....
No, this isn't the place to be talking about star wars games.....

Have a nice day

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
big bangs r only cheap cause they're so strong, in the new beta they'll hopefully be more balanced attacks fer everyone

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A deathball can fight off a BB easily if PLs are equal.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The big bang has barely been changed. The fact of the matter is that it was designed for the final release. You can't spam it anymore.

Splash damage radius was reduced for all attacks, the maps are four times as large as before, and the BB takes more ki to use.

Grow up and learn some defensive techinques. :S

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hmm looking at the poll i wud say most ppl dun think big bang is cheap .... ITS NOT! its just a really really good move geez... if it one of the best then its one of the best.. if u took it out and then something else became the best move then u'd probably call it cheap.... its probably not coz its cheap its probly coz u mite hypothetically be bad at esf.....

Best answers
1 thing I don't done like about those big bangs is that they leave you psing a ball and while you're psing a ball they just move like a inch to the left and shoot another one at you!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats when u blow up the attack and spam some ki balls up there ass :p

and if u cant dodge it use the magical block key... its there for a reason u know.... :rolleyes:

Best answers
block whats that? oh ya... almost forgot you could block. anyway the best tip vs a big bang freak. teleport foward past the big bang and do a short burst kama

Best answers
Originally posted by Holy Crusader
1 thing I don't done like about those big bangs is that they leave you psing a ball and while you're psing a ball they just move like a inch to the left and shoot another one at you!
that is one of my points it is annoying but o well. nice pic:yes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
thats when u blow up the attack and spam some ki balls up there ass :p

and if u cant dodge it use the magical block key... its there for a reason u know.... :rolleyes:
the "magical block" key is not all that great against big bang. i usually still end up dieing, or all but dead. the block key in my opinon against a big bang or final flash should only be used as one's last optiono_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the beta if i have my facts right..

- Big Bang is the same, but the maps are alot bigger, so splash damage will not do anything really.

- You cannont move and change BB unlike most of the other moves

- Its not spammy, and it never was

so there..:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom