Web Site Media

Best answers
Just like all the other esf fans out there, I can't wait for beta version to come out. So I wondered if it was possible to put up some short clips of the beta in action just for a bit of eye candy and to get me even more hyped about this upcoming release :D

Best answers
this idea isnt new and this is the false section to post it in but
i agree to you that would be sweeeeet!!!

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah man it looks like a suggestion to me coz they're suggesting some media.. suggestions... a suggestion... for one to suggest.... they're suggesting.....

Best answers
Suggesting??? iam german and dunno whats that is.

i think it is good so

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a pointless suggestion, because if he can only look in the dev journals, he'll find on there.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there arnt any videos in dev journals. but beter than in game action videos wud be transformation videoos

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
@MasterDorn: Suggesting=vorstellen
das Suggestion Forum is für neue ideen und anregungen zu esf...

ingame videos would be cool, but they´re hard to make.. that tooks a lil time...

*videos videos videos.... gimme gimme gimme...*

Best answers
Originally posted by [-=S2k=-]DJ-R
ingame videos would be cool, but they´re hard to make.. that tooks a lil time...

*videos videos videos.... gimme gimme gimme...* [/b]
not difficult to make.. there are programs like snagit: records everything on-screen.
but only short clips, like transformations, that's a great idea.

Best answers
that is unless the team feels this would be giving away too much and doesn't want to show too much until the release... :S

Best answers
Thanks Mastasurf and Valkyrie for listening and taking the time to make this short and sweet teaser. It looks great :D
I think the more zoomed out camera view looks really good (or is that because of the scaledown).
The jump off the ground is fast and nice looking, and the sound effect for it is spot on.
I also noticed that all this was done while he was charging a kamehameha sweeet. Very nice animations too. Keep up the great work. :p

Best answers
I hope this isn't asking for too much, but how about a clip showing a lil' of the new melee system...
Just a couple of attacks or something...

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah melee wud be cool... its basic all u hav to improve.. just put in knock bak.. like a melee lock on so u dun miss and the overhead smash thing.. and mayb stun...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom