Animation Idea

Best answers
I was just thinking, maybe you guys could animate the clothes on the characters, so like when they go SSJ, or theyre near someone else go goes SSJ (or next level, whatever it is) Their clothes will animate like its in the wind or something... Now having played around with models myself (and made my first crappy one yesterday, yay! haha) I can see itd be pretty hard to do, but might be worth it in the long run? Seems like a whole lot of work... just a stupid idea i felt like throwing out. You guys did say theres gonna be lightning sparks and stuff, right?

Best answers
Originally posted by Pacalon
I was just thinking, maybe you guys could animate the clothes on the characters, so like when they go SSJ, or theyre near someone else go goes SSJ (or next level, whatever it is) Their clothes will animate like its in the wind or something... Now having played around with models myself (and made my first crappy one yesterday, yay! haha) I can see itd be pretty hard to do, but might be worth it in the long run? Seems like a whole lot of work... just a stupid idea i felt like throwing out. You guys did say theres gonna be lightning sparks and stuff, right?
hmmm i think they would do it. but the hl engine doesnt do it. :D
a model would need more polys, and that would cause laggy gameplay because u r not only playin against 1 enemy the whole time on a 2 player server.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Master Dorn im sure you ahve been told by Cuc to cut that size down.:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by The New Akuma
Master Dorn im sure you ahve been told by Cuc to cut that size down.:\
Im pritty sure Cuc said that too!
Animating clothes is just too much work how many games (recent) that even have that its just too many polys! Mabye piccolos cape (if he had 1) but that i say would be the limit.

BrunO

Best answers
Yep yep, thats why its just an idea... But with enough sparks, im sure youll be too busy trying to run from the SSJ than to try to watch his clothes move... :talk:

EDIT: Bruno: Yeah could just do the hair or something, but i dunno how well thatd look.. Might look good for the player looking from behind their char in 3rd person...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah the animating hair idea has been mentioned before i think by SS not sure though, like when Trunks is going SSJ his stands of hair rise.

BrunO

Best answers
that would be cool but prob cause to much lag

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm well when Goku finaly gets to go ssj3 in game (damn i cannot wait) i think just some animations like when he transforms lighting comes down around him and stuff, not for like ALL the time hes ssj3, just when hes turning ssj3;)

animations like that would not lag much, since ppl r not transforming 24/7 in a server.

Best answers
yeah when your trying to turn ssj3.. and your stuck with lighting around you.. a Vegeta will start a big bang with turbo+ ssj ;)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, this is how it really works
1) We can have moving clothing, but it would be a waste of time, we don't really care
2) Every Character has almost every body part animated, including their hair. For example, Goku, Vegeta, and trunks have animated hair. Freeza has an animated tail, and animated fingers. Cell has an animated tall. ect...

We have well over 400+ Custom animations in Beta 1. I would say about 90/95% of the stuff has been redone for beta 1. Sprites, hud, models, maps, ect...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Master Dorn . . . you have 24 hours to change that sig. Then I change it.

You have been warned repeatedly.

Use screen capture and edit it like a normal pic :S

200 x 700 is just about the maximum size we allow for graphics.

Your sig should be smaller than one 1024 x 768 screen :shocked:

ultrassj_vegeta

U
is it gohan or vegetto? kinda loooks like it has earings.. but looks like gohan.,....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Leillia
yeah when your trying to turn ssj3.. and your stuck with lighting around you.. a Vegeta will start a big bang with turbo+ ssj ;)
nooo noooo u can go past the lighting, since hes ssj3 lighting means stuff all to him :D

btw welcome to the fourms, since i never said it yet:shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would asume ssj3 would have all the fancy cool efects that are in the show.....

and that huge ass sig is a very annyoying...

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ultrassj_vegeta and yours too :\

hibiki's last post was not spam your was
:warning:warning

Best answers
hey cucumba u didnt said that to me, u didnt make a pm to me to beg me not to use this great sig. hmmm is it now better than before??? the face can make any warrior feel sick. it is almighty. the face.

u know that a ssj 3 has an edged form. u must change that from a ssj 2!

hey about the lightning, the ssj 2 has lightning too!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes but only small sparks of lightening SSJ3 has lots of lightening and cool effects.

BrunO

Best answers
you said about lag if gokus hair turns ssj3 style...i think
anyway it would be cool if the esf guys could turn the lag slow motion so itd show how much power goku had.
just for at least 5 secs:)
sorry if this is too long

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom