self destructing..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
can u put taht in the game... like your char would act as a nuke if your ssj or w/e the second transformation is and u self destrust...
...but whenever u do it your pl resets... ????

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is a pretty bad suggestion though. Going off like a nuke o_O It's not Earths Special Explosions . . .

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be cool, like in the buu saga when vegita kills himself to try to kill buu. u cud have it so like u charge up and BOOM! a giant explosion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Uhh self distrusting even with pl reset would be able to kill anyone in one hit, I would say every person would need a special PL to obtain this attack, and ofcourse atleast the first transformation.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ya like have it obtainable once u get a pl over a certain number then u could go off... but since the maps are huge maybe u could only cause a lil explosion and then u could speed fly or tele out of there

Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic

Uhh self distrusting even with pl reset would be able to kill anyone in one hit, I would say every person would need a special PL to obtain this attack, and ofcourse atleast the first transformation.
I say allow it to be selectable at the beggining of the game, but don't allow it to automatically kill everyone. Do some type of equation to figure how much damage is done. This would stay true to the series and would be cool. Also depending on their pl it could mark the size of the explosion. Also the pl reset is ok but I think it shouldn't reset the whole pl. Also depending on how long you charge your explosion should determine size and strength. So like depending on your pl and your energy that you can charge( the maximum you can charge is the maximum of your current energy. So if you can go up to 3 mil energy then you can charge the explosion up to 3 mil and thats the max strength you can admit by exploding.). This might be able to be a good thing but unless there already almost done, then I think they should save it for beta 1.1 or 2.0 or 1.3 or whatever(if you've been with esf you should know they skip around numbers)

Best answers
Ok, this would probably stink in deathmatch, since you die, but it could be used altruistically. In capture the DBs, you could start one to scare the enemy away from approaching, essentially trading your life to hold a piece of land.

And in death match, if you were having serious trouble with someone far ahead of the other people on the server (pehaps someone who stayed alive 10 min with Sensu beans), you could nobly die, kill him/her & gain PL, suicide and thus loose PL, but drop the really strong person close to the server average.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i think suicide wud be awesome attack! the maps are huge make the blast radius like not massive but make the attack extremely power ful mayb the blast could like not explode just vapourize everything.. like its a ball and it starts exapanding slowly.. and if ur caught in it u die....

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
This thread wreaks of terrorism :S

Suicide killing? pfft, get skillz and stay alive, thats what its all really about, Even an Altruisic reasoning for the attack would get real tired real fast

Thats my 2 cents worth

Cheers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah its dumb its best to run away and get a senzu bean than to nuke ur self...

and besides u can do that if u want to just fully charge up a beam and detonate it as soon as u fire it..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think, if its not to much trouble, enable it. Plp can deside for themselves to do it or not. And I don't think it will spam the map cause ya pl resets. I mean, that reset then is a MUST.

Best answers
when you leave a server you explode with all your PL, you might not see it (or could you change it soo u could) anyways i have no idea how this would work. its a idea a way of making your final mark on the server b 4 u leave.

everyone likes to do it, by it i mean RoXor the server b 4 they leave, eg that final cap or kill all lots of ppl. this would show a type of respect to the other players they can see the size of explosion and think "wow that guy was realllly strong"

i dont know the techniqal side but tell me if its liable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think when u blow up u kill everyone on the map and uyourself, then an email is send to valve saying u did it, then they ban you from the whole world and u have to live in a cardbord box on mars for the rest of your life.

sorry... but i REALLY h8 this Self destructing idea...;/

Best answers
self destruction would work if they had rounds and not just instand reincarnation.

Because it really sucks if you were to just selfdestruct and spam that over and over again...

Best answers
If people were smart, and it was coded so you'd suffer a net loss of PL unless you used it against a MUCH stronger opponent, this wouldn't be a problem.

Of course, I could see some people just going around and constantly spamming with it. However, if their PL dropped each time, eventually it would become weaker and weaker while the fighters of the server grew stronger & stronger.

Basically, I think it would be good to code in a huge PL drop, so you'd only use it if:
-Totally outclassed
-Surrounded
-Creating a large threat for a strategic advantage for your team

Or, SDing could cause a longer respawn time, thus reducing the spammage much like the waiting between posts severely hampers dedicated forum spammers.

Once again, this delay would mean you sit in limbo while others are out there fighting and gaining PL, making you effectively lose PL unless you used the SD at a correct time. And in a team game, your team is down a member for a while as a trade off for that one powerful attack.

Best answers
I really like this idea.
And whitecrab has the right ideas about this.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ya i agree wit white crab.. u could do it like taht but since sum ppl like cuc and hibiki dont like it it wont be in eh?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
would be great you join a server , you look in the sky , and you see comets and explosions and bigs lol.

you fly you catch vegeta's arm lol

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ya see lots of ppl like it..
maybe u can add it in a beta test version and see if teh testers like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom