questions about picollo and cell in beta 1

Best answers
can they regenerate themselves?
maybe the can regenerate 10 hp per life
because they r namek (ok cell have got cells of namek's)

Best answers
i dont think so. what about boo??? he must be do this too then. but what about senzu beans... they are there to heal yourself.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah if buu or pic or cell could regenerate, the game wouldn't be fair...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
why do you guys try to find bad things when you didnt even played it.

anyway. the big thing im woundering is!

when you will be able to transform. like with vegeta when you will be ssj you can use final flash.
but what about goku what does he have of sooo special when he turn ssj, no spirit bomb attack? bigger kamehameha? ..

and for freiza form 4 put him some eyes laser. but not like those of piccolo. like when he fights with goku he fires two beams of his eyes.

i just want to know what other attack will the transformation give... cuz just power and speed isnt enought..

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I might be dumb, and I probaly still am even if I'm right at this point, but I'm very sure that vegeta can do his final flash always, going ssj (ssj2/3 etc) doesn't give any new attacks. The reason why vegeta never did it when he wasn't ssj was; in the early stages he didn't knew FF yet, after that he only used ff when he was in serious trouble, so then he's ssj too.

ontopic: regeneration would make it realistic, like 1 hp at the time, and only when ur not charging flying (I know in the series they can, but u gotta make it reasonable) or on powerup mode, so when u stand still.

My opinion

grtz Naz

Best answers
no, if they added regeneration, they would probably think of a way to make them more vulnerable or something (buu and cell easier to kill if given right oppertunity/piccolo loses energy and gets tired [hes always out of breath in dbz])

oh... if someone kills themself, can you have them respawn with a giant sweat bead on their head? Or have everyone on the map fall over? I think that would be funny.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Nazghul
I might be dumb, and I probaly still am even if I'm right at this point, but I'm very sure that vegeta can do his final flash always, going ssj (ssj2/3 etc) doesn't give any new attacks.

yep, your dumb :D

Vegeta cannot do FF till he goes ssj

and i THINK (im not sure about this) his BB move he can only do it while not moveing.

Best answers
Regeneration, not too bad ideal. But I think it should be more of a move selection that you would have to slowly charge like the other moves and slowly regain health at the sacrafice of ki, but limited like the solar flare is. Btw spin, adding moves with each transformation, dont hold it against me, but I think that some characters will have a new move after transforming, but like I said, I havent seen it yet, nor do I know if it will ever be so.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by The New Akuma

yep, your dumb :D

Vegeta cannot do FF till he goes ssj

and i THINK (im not sure about this) his BB move he can only do it while not moveing.
erm ok, I can live with the fact I'm dumb... cienta :)

let's say I'm not-knowing or something :p

anyways just because he never did his ff when he wasn't ssj doesn't mean he cant do it, and as far as I can remember vegeta never said anything about it in the series at least not in db/z

why should he use FF when he's @ sayian form? FF is a long charge attack so when he does it, he tries to get as much power in it in a short time, that's why he's always ssj,

some hard facts please :D

grtz Naz

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by dark-prince
oh... if someone kills themself, can you have them respawn with a giant sweat bead on their head? Or have everyone on the map fall over? I think that would be funny.
not funny
stupid

Best answers
how about making the regeneration like a weapon you have to select, and when used it regains like 10 hp at the cost of all your ki, that would make it more fair.o_o

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Kerozeyetzev
how about making the regeneration like a weapon you have to select, and when used it regains like 10 hp at the cost of all your ki, that would make it more fair.o_o
ummmmm .........................no :no:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought this thread started about something else... or is it just me?:tired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom