ESF crash in beta?

Best answers
On my Pc (1.7ghz, 512ram, winXP) i host a server on a LAN and sometimes the server crashes. usually when there is a medium - big explosion (it doesnt always crash just sometimes) i heard this is a bug u know about i was wondering is it fixed in the beta?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Note im not a beta tester*
To my knowledge the team is working really hard to get the big bugs like this one fixed, and i believe that it is fixed for the beta.

BrunO

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since splash radius is capped in the beta (unless you are in a powerstruggle) it shouldn't be as much of a problem. harSens is hard at work squashing ze bugs, so this should be more stable then the last release.

Best answers
Since splash radius is capped in the beta (unless you are in a powerstruggle) it shouldn't be as much of a problem. harSens is hard at work squashing ze bugs, so this should be more stable then the last release.
Well, it sorta is. Its more like the visual part isnt extend so far to crash it, but theres been plenty of times when i threw a way over powered final flash a joe and when it exploded, he was no where near it, yet I could find him in little tiny parts all over the map here and there. No crashing for that though, atleast not yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom