Transformations & Special Attacks

Best answers
Each Character should have a Transformation & Special Attack that is unique to that character. I know they mostly already do, but heres a few more ideas to toss around.

example: Goku should be able to use his Kaio-Ken technique before he transforms into a super saiyan. To even this out, Goku should be a pretty weak character to start with, just like it was in the episodes. Give goku instant transmission. but make it a skill he must earn after he is a super saiyan.

example2: Cell should start out tough as nails because he's an android, he should also be given the ability to absorb people. (I know this sounds stupid, but it could simply be his stinger stabbing you and he gains health and power each time he does it, and you lose health and power.)

example3: Piccolo needs his regeneration, also I think everyone else would agree when I say, "I just wanna see him throw his stretchy arms all over the map."

Best answers
well....... :\

i dont think that the esf team would bother to do that..... o_o

::S

Best answers
All of those things I mentioned are easy to add in and would make sence to add some dbz realizm to the game. Ok so the stretchy arm thingy iz kinda stupid, but everything else is good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not to keen on those ideas:-
1. Regeneration makes game unfair.
2. Not have absorb just use the tail as a custom melee attack.
3. But I like the 1special attack per user.

BrunO

Best answers
i think piccolo need his strong attack he used to kill cell one time cell was imperfect. it is called Cho Bakuretsu ken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom