just a monkey

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What if in the beta ya can't only transform to SSJ but also to ape if ya pl is to low for SSJ? Of course this would also mean SSJ should be more harder to be cause we need to keep it equal but...

Lets say you can select a new attack and load it up. The longer it loads the more power for a blast.. into the sky. Like veggie used, made by kakarots father.

When you use it any saiyin can go ape by also doing the attack. (or go ape auto if its more simple)

If they could balance the characters even with this, and if they can make the model change wouldn't it be great then?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto
Already been suggested. :S
Yeah already been suggested and said it was not gonna make it in just to unbalanced :S

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe it would be balanced, cause if someone goes ape (aka Oozaru), everyone will try to destroy that person. And by the way: you can cut off their tail so they transform back again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ4 Vegetto
Maybe it would be balanced, cause if someone goes ape (aka Oozaru), everyone will try to destroy that person. And by the way: you can cut off their tail so they transform back again.
personally I think its a good idea, like have a mode when somones Oozaru and everyone has to kill him, and the person who does gets to be Oozaru, but this would be too annoying to put into the hl engi. and i dont think the esf team really want it anyways.

but i like your idea anyways:yes:

Best answers
Originally posted by The New Akuma

personally I think its a good idea, like have a mode when somones Oozaru and everyone has to kill him, and the person who does gets to be Oozaru, but this would be too annoying to put into the hl engi. and i dont think the esf team really want it anyways.

but i like your idea anyways:yes:
this mode was in bfp rc 3.3

there was an oozaru mode where one were that big ape and could do some serious damage

Best answers
Yeah but the Oozaru Mode from BFP was annoying because you could barely see whats in front of you. Also the blasts were horrible as they were all the same type of attack except each level up you go, you can shoot more of it.

It would take too much work to code, model, skin, and animate a 50ft ape into ESF. As much as we all want it, thats one transformation that probably just won't make it into ESF.

I'd like to see kaio-ken added into the game as a transformation Goku uses, or at least a temporary powerup type of deal.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You wouldn't stay Ape all the time. Just longer with your fired blast. And I think that blast should drain ya ki insanely. To make it more balanced. And disabling attacks for almost all but the weakest onces would be good.

If it can't be done to bad. I completely understand.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think it's THAT hard to code and model and stuff... The size wouldn't be a big problem cause of the scale-down. And for the attacks: an Oozaru only has a few attacks. For example: if Goku would transform to Oozaru, he wouldn't be able to use the Kamehameha attack, just a mouth ki-blast and melee.

Alos, Oozarus get a little bit slower when they transform.

I think... o_o

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wouldnt a giant mokey flyin around cause just the least bit of lag? ;/, it'd also be funny lookin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think it would lag as the models have shrunk x4 and making a monkey the size of the originals in the Alpha's.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
huh?

any way it would really lag because it doesnt matter how big the model really is its how many polys it has... and im sure u could imagine how many polys a huge 50ft ape has...

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wat if u just made an ape and then enlarged the bugger...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom