PL increases?

Best answers
In the alpha when u go turbo u power is increase by a quarter of your current power (i think its about that) in the beta kill transforming work in the same way (and be true to the DBZ series)?

eg. if your SSJ and u train (or kill in the case of ESF) then your power goes up slowly but if you train when not SSJ for the same ammount of time then when u go SSJ your power muiltplies.

so killing when not SSJ should give you a higher PL than killing when being SSJ.

Best answers
You know your on the money =P . When you transform your powerlevel is increased by a certain fold, depending on the character. When you are transformed you cant raise your pl higher as easily as you could when your werent.

Best answers
I suppose then everyone'll just try to weaken their opponents, and then drop outta the transformation to finish them off. Although that will give the beaten player a higher chance to perhaps do something clever/lucky & win.

Also, will being transformmed cause enemies who kill you to gain more PL, vs. your non-transformed state? If so, dropping out of a transformation to die could also become habit...

Best answers
and it could become somethin cheap :/

what if two peeps are SSJ and one is way stronger if the weak one kills strong one does he gain a lot of PL ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what i hear, its way more of a strategic game with SSJ and stuff in it now you have to think about your attacks not just spamming all over the palce.
THANK GOD FOR CHARGING WHILE MOVING. that will help sooo much.

BrunO

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nooo . . .

You get more PL if you power down. Joe was saying how he fought someone who went SSJ and smacked them down by staying normal. At the end Joe had a PL of 100 Million when normal and the other guy had a PL of 60 Million SSJ. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
Nooo . . .

You get more PL if you power down. Joe was saying how he fought someone who went SSJ and smacked them down by staying normal. At the end Joe had a PL of 100 Million when normal and the other guy had a PL of 60 Million SSJ. o_O
That just dosnt sound right AT ALL o_O

BrunO

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're under estimating Joe, he's a freak of nature. It's the same mechanic as the Turbo button. If you stay out of turbo you gain PL faster. If you kill someone with turbo on you get more PL out of it than if they had it off. Then when you turn turbo on, j00 r00l teh server m0f0. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
You're under estimating Joe, he's a freak of nature. It's the same mechanic as the Turbo button. If you stay out of turbo you gain PL faster. If you kill someone with turbo on you get more PL out of it than if they had it off. Then when you turn turbo on, j00 r00l teh server m0f0. :)
I get it now! Thanx.
So SSJ is basically Turbo with a greater jump and ki drain aint it?

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
basically yes
but ssj is more like a hyper mega super turbo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry for all this trouble im in a kinda n00b mode at the moment im getting tablets for it later ;) :D

BrunO

Best answers
That sounds good. And so that way, things will naturally power up. At first, people will try to save turbo for emegencies and use normal mode. Once people hit SSJ, turbo will be a bargain by comparison and be required to have a chance against SSJs. Once people are up to SSJ3, most people will be using SSJ 1 or 2 normally in order to have a chance to compete.

Edit: And also, it will be like DBZ because in DBZ if someone thinks they really outclass their opponent they stay powered down and toy with them. Or if two people meet, they both hold back their true power and test each other out. This PL system will encourage such behaviour! :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just thought about two problem:

after freeza, cell and buu are on a higher level, they can´t get back to a lower level, so they will never get more pl like ssj that turns back into a sj

and what happens if you launch your attack as ssj and right before it hits the enemy you turn into sj
will you get more or less pl for that kill?

Best answers
transforming shouldnt kill ure kill...otherwise ppl wont last SSJ for long... in fact ure kill pool should expand

one question - how easy/hard will it be to transfrom? in DmZ u have to play for a stupidly-long amount of time before u go SSJ

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All characters can ascend/descend.

SSJ drains more ki the higher you go.

Firefly . . . no the beam will adjust to whatever PL your at. So if you drop out of SSJ for more PL, you might get swatted.

It takes around 2-3 million PL to change forms.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i think it'd be ki... coz ur power level shudn drop.. its def ki..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think pl. ya got that ki at the start if i remember correct. And since pl goes up ya can only go SSJ when good. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom