Final flash

Best answers
Dont know if this was asked yet. *there is alot of posts out there* but the glow around vegeta or whoever with final flash. did it get changed to something better?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
:S dunno.............but they moved the final flash, you can only use it in ssj :]

Best answers
Yeah i agree with ya guys ihope they did some modifications on it because when you powered up a FF you glowed like a burning ehm... eh... wait a minute... a.... burning... Rabbit! ehm nothat not it well just something burning! :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont use vegeta so i cant say but i think that glow is still there...

ultrassj_vegeta

U
they changed it... it looks betta...they had some screens some time ago.. and yeh only in ssj... he uses it on namek tho doesnt he?

Best answers
Well yes he still does glow, but im not sure if its gonna stay. Actualy to tell you, latest inteam release his head only glows for some odd reason, but then again little things like that arent big when compared to crashing bugs. Graphical bugs aint the problem crashing is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Valkyrie Alpha
Well yes he still does glow, but im not sure if its gonna stay. Actualy to tell you, latest inteam release his head only glows for some odd reason, but then again little things like that arent big when compared to crashing bugs. Graphical bugs aint the problem crashing is.
Was wondering is there many major crashing bugs in the latest in-team?

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Oh god !!! plz not to many bugs !!! it will delay the release !!! :cry:

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by )V(ajin Tomas
Oh god !!! plz not to many bugs !!! it will delay the release !!! :cry:
The Beta is much more stable then the alpha. Most of the bugs the current beta testers have are already fixed(their version is outdated). There are still acouple bugs, but most of them can be fixed with acouple tweaks in the code.

Best answers
the animation has changed, am i right???

and i can remember that while being in fly mode iam slowly goin to ground. so when i charged my ff in fly mode the big yellow energy ball slowly hinders me to see anything.

will this slowly goin to ground be away in beta??????????????????

i love these question marks ???????????????????????????

?

?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yes, I noticed that too...
it doesnt look very nice when u are in a very long and difficult power struggle...:\

Best answers
Yes, Veggie has his glowing effect still...it's been touched up. And Veggie does the FF for the first time on Earth, right after Cell turns Perfect.

Best answers
i agree, in some of my longer power struggles i have suddenly discovered myself drowning in some water that i could have sworn i was 100ft above.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what glowing stuff do u mean??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom