Kamehameha

Best answers
Hey guys to begin i think your doin a great job with esf i hope the new version will be out soon

Butt i checkt the kamehateaser and i think you should make your second me longer right now is kindoff like this
Kaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaame haaaaaaaa en it should be something like
Kaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you know what i mean :) so maybe u should check that

Cya

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they recorded the video first and then added the sound

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
that would be cool, but it takes a long time to make an avi from a dem file... you have to put every frame for frame in the avi...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when u record hl u cannot have sound so they just recorded the sound by its self, then pasted them toghter -.- simple as that

Best answers
Originally posted by [-=S2k=-]DJ-R
that would be cool, but it takes a long time to make an avi from a dem file... you have to put every frame for frame in the avi...
Actually it can take a matter of minutes or seconds with a special program. And the sound can be ripped in sinchranization along with the video and compiled together with the special proggy. I leanred this a while ago and back when esf first came out I taught Masta :) and he never said thank you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mystik Gohan

Actually it can take a matter of minutes or seconds with a special program. And the sound can be ripped in sinchranization along with the video and compiled together with the special proggy. I leanred this a while ago and back when esf first came out I taught Masta :) and he never said thank you.
Media Pro 6.1

Edit Studios 5

Adobe Primiere 6.0

thats abit better then just saying "speasil proggy" :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hopefully the kamahamaha attack has better sound than that in the video.

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the sounds got added to the lil teaser.

Best answers
thats like the synchronisation of the whole series. if an idiot in the synchronisation studio doesnt adapt it correctly it will become like an plane crosses the sonic wall. the sound comes from your front but the plane is already behind u.

i get that very often when i download dbz episodes and movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom