Whack Server Rulez

Best answers
What is with all the damn whack rulez going around some of the servers as late.

such oddities include no Vegeta's big ball/blast but still others can special beam cannon, spirit bomb etc. No breaking out of Power Struggles is another such bizzaro example.

I can understand no disc spamming, but to me that is not a problem coz if a guy chooses a disc character most players will focus their attention on them thus, the discers get smacked anyway.

This isnt really going anywhere except to say

WHADS WID DE WHACK RUL3Z

Enjoy your day.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. if someone is useing BB (its Big Bang, not ball or Blast) then dont go near walls and u dont get hit by splash so much

2. if someone throws a disc at you, then tele out the way, if your in a power struggle and someone does it, end the ps by blowing up the beams and tele

So to end this, i dont know so many ppl have ghey rules on there servers, most ppl think everything and anything that kills them is "cheap"

:S

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sad fact is that they can make any rules they like. It's their server. :\

Though I think the rules are in most cases very ghey. Stop weighting the deck m0f0's ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Server rules suck but hey if its there server what can you do about it....NOTHING thats the shame.
Hopefully these ghey rules on servers will dissappear with the release of the beta, and a whole lot more servers.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh very lame. I saw loads.

Was on a no BB server once. I used loads. The dude: "Wanna get banned?" I just siad your problem. Never was banned.

If I was, why would I care. Just a louse nondedicated server.

Best answers
The New Akuma
A Tepus Fusion!

hey isnt it called "Tempus Fusion"???

but for server rules:

there are some ppl that dont like it to lose, and i were kicked because i killed him the whole time....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHADS WID DE WHACK RUL3Z
my god even my spelling isnt that bad.....

and no offence but that just sounds super ***...

Best answers
hey sever admin makes the reules and so he can ban kick or cheat if he like if you don't like the rules don't go in

Best answers
i run servers and i think some rules are there i eman i paly with 3 or 4 ppl and one time a guy came in i couldnt kick him he kept disk spamming but with 2 ppl its ahrd to move out of a ps and teli so the only rules should be no disk spaming. also i like dont attack a person whos psing but after ehs done fire away but thats not a ru;e i use very much only if playing TOURNAMENT STYLE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*gets atop his Odin and stabs everyone with a 100 foot long spear, makeing u go into a mad fit then die*

CAN EVERYONE CALL ME TEPUS WHAT IS IT WITH THE BLOODY TEMPUS **** DO ANY OF YOU SEE A M IN MY NAME??? WELL?????????????????

Cuc u should hand ppl out bans when they call me that:cry: or everyone should just learn to read;(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Topic:

It is a pitty about the ghey server rulez, but like cuc said it IS there servers, but once the beta is out im sure no one will mind BB's anymore:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah in the beta non of the attacks are better than the rest... its all nice and balanced... (and in my oppinion piccolo rox0rs but i like goku better nothin beats an ssj :D )

and i guess the same reason everyone calls u tempus is the same reason everyone thinks im a girl.... :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
yeah in the beta non of the attacks are better than the rest... its all nice and balanced... (and in my oppinion piccolo rox0rs but i like goku better nothin beats an ssj :D )

and i guess the same reason everyone calls u tempus is the same reason everyone thinks im a girl.... :S
we should go on tv and tell everyone taht your a guy and my name has no M in it, maybe then they will get it into they thick skulls.....................................nah:S

Best answers
Hibiki your not a girl? man them mood swings you have reminds me of one... *yes i know you was a guy so there* on topic. esf alpha sucks. i walked in there and saw big bangs left and right flying. i got no prob with it. but 3 people was watching the spawns with big bangs and 2 others was killing people. now thats ***

Best answers
Originally posted by 420>6pAc
What is with all the damn whack rulez going around some of the servers as late.

such oddities include no Vegeta's big ball/blast but still others can special beam cannon, spirit bomb etc. No breaking out of Power Struggles is another such bizzaro example.

I can understand no disc spamming, but to me that is not a problem coz if a guy chooses a disc character most players will focus their attention on them thus, the discers get smacked anyway.

This isnt really going anywhere except to say

WHADS WID DE WHACK RUL3Z

Enjoy your day.....
whoever makes the server, makes the rules.
go to a different server or you can put a space somewhere in your name and hope they dont have an admin mod, cause if they dont they cant kick you ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or put ~ or ` in ur name that way when they go to kick u they close the consol... :p

though it is posible to get around spaces and ~'s.... any experenced host knows how...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
or put ~ or ` in ur name that way when they go to kick u they close the consol... :p

though it is posible to get around spaces and ~'s.... any experenced host knows how...

thats lame:S only very big n00bs dont know how to kick ppl without there name :D and no, im not one of them n00bs :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know it to. Found it in less then a min.

For all the n00bs who want to know: WON ID.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom