anyone play online anymore ?

Best answers
Does anyone play Version 2.0 online anymore there is usaly never anyone playing ESF. So does anyone here still play ESF I miss kicking arse online

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Lt.Zack
Does anyone play Version 2.0 online anymore there is usaly never anyone playing ESF. So does anyone here still play ESF I miss kicking arse online
no:S

we r too busy waiting for the beta

Best answers
cant wait for beta to come out!! btw call me a n00b and i tear off ur head!:S

Best answers
n00b or not we will all meet up at the relaese and we would show our 133tness or we got very rusty and we know suck

Best answers
akuma grrr *bites off akuma's head like a peice of chocolate* "Mmmmm Vegetto make u cookie now!"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to be honest, i never really played 2.0 for that long, when i saw pics for the new beta, i was like 'man 2.0 sucks' so i stoped playin. now its just good old fashion counterstrike for me

Best answers
if you want to spend your spare time doing something useful why not try out Desert Crisis 1.1 it rocks!

Best answers
Sure, from time to time when I feel like it. But being on a 56 k, my fights usually end up two ways:

1) I'm so laggy I have almost no chance
2) People are newbs and no one else knows where the sensu beans are.

:\

Best answers
I always play, but I always end up schooling people then it gets boring, then I will have that one game out of many that I lose terribly then I don't wanna play cause I think it's boring yet again, just seems I cant have an average game now days. :cry: BUt once new version comes out with the soivas then ESF will be like better than CS.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Little tip, stop playing 2.0. Training with 2.0 won't get you ready. The beta plays NOTHING like the alpha. They feel like two completly differnt TC's.

Best answers
dude the bots are crap there no contest they cant shoot u most of the time when there flying and then they go off flying into the wall and worst of all they cant power up

Best answers
I still play once in a while...lately I've been going on only to find dissapointment...
1 server...*EXTREMELY LAGGY*

and full of n00bs...oh well...must sit queitly and wait for the beta.

Best answers
ok what servers I never find anyone peroid playing online so where are you finding people ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lag yes. n00b yes. But cause I lack time I play Hl when I can. Then a mod like ESF if I got time. So I'm getting to go back to n00b again to. DAMN

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can't you guys give us an alpha 3.0 because waiting for beta 1.0 drives me nuts!!!!:cry:

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you guys do that you will complain that its not complete...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom