battledamage

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a idea. With the SSJ script ya can change models right? And I'm talking bout normal saiyin to SSJ now. (like veggie to veggie as SSJ)

This is not notacable on the first SSJ model xept the hair colour change.

So a skin basicly, not much lag.

So can you make it that if a players gets close to a certain health level, like 10. That he will autochange to a different skinned model with brooses and blodstains ect, ect. Like pressing enter for the SSJ script but then auto when on a certain level. Cool I think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
suggested before :\
sorry
read harsens post
perhaps it will be in one of the future releases(quote from harsens post)

Best answers
Yes, been suggested 24357457 times. The reason why it will probably not be in beta is, that making all these new skins would take too much time.

TonyMontana

T
Na, making a damaged skin wouldn't take so long. Everything is already done, like the skinmap and stuff, so you just got to edit it a bit.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah it'd be sweet to hav battle damage... like just dun overly do it or sumthin... i mean if it won't delay the date or nething then great sure.. but if it gonna set it bak.. no way... mayb in later releases becoz i dun think its important to gameplay...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya i would like some battle damage skins, but dosnt changing models not cause a little lag. Im not so sure on this, enlighten me.

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom