Which mod has the most similarity to dbz?

Best answers
Which mod has it? the similarity to dbz.

all mods have energy attacks (which u can control), u can fly, melee attacks, powering up, advancing the power levels and power struggles and teleporting and transforming.

-dmz: u need a lot of energy for an energy attack like in dbz but pl isnt shown right. it must be higher. and the ki blast are too weak and have some "weight" because they dont fly straight. in powerstruggles the beams are growing, but u dont need ki energy to make that. the characters only have 2 energy attacks plus the ki blasts. the ki pool doesnt gets bigger if u advance your character level. max players are 10 because there is only one vegeta in the map.

-bfp: (u think why is bfp a dbz mod??? it isnt only based on it it was created as a dbz mod and only the models and attack names are changed, download a model pack and u will see it is a dbz mod :D)energy attacks need a lot of energy too, but not so much as in dmz. the ki pool gets bigger so u can launch more ki attacks after another. u can only reach 1 million pl. every character has its signature attacks. but if u r at 1 million u are more stonger than a guy with only 100000. and u will transform if u are at 1 million. u have to kill a guy to get a higher pl.

-esf: (iam speaking about the beta 1 release, because all other mods have the beta status. it wouldnt be fair for esf :D) u can advance your powerlevel into infinity. the attacks go stronger the more pl u have. the ki pool gets bigger too. u become stronger against lowlevel attacks. u can let your attack be charged until u fire.

i dont think i listed evrythin so please remind me if i forgot something :D

so let the vote begin!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF, but I'm going to close this if it becomes a mod bashing thread. Fair warning.

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
ESF, but I'm going to close this if it becomes a mod bashing thread. Fair warning.
iam joining your opinion and will tell all mod bashers that they have to bash in other forums than here in the esf forum.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would say DMZ, since esf is getting custom characters.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*ducks lynch mob that's comin' for Joe o_o

I think ESF is like a new DBZ movie with new villains and a nice timeline killing lineup ;)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, true:) Our mod will stay true to the dbz action, just acouple extra's:) Still, DMZ is 100% dbz, so my vote goes for them. And if anyone even says one word about "ESF OWNS DMZ", or "DMZ OWNS ESF", your getting a temp ban, including the beta testers.

Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
lol, true:) Our mod will stay true to the dbz action, just acouple extra's:) Still, DMZ is 100% dbz, so my vote goes for them. And if anyone even says one word about "ESF OWNS DMZ", or "DMZ OWNS ESF", your getting a temp ban, including the beta testers.
good word joe.

i like esf more because in esf there is the pl important.

in dmz a pl 100 can kill a pl 100000 with only one fully charged khh.

in esf a pl 1000000 cant kill a 10000000 with only one fully charged ki attack. and there doesnt help a final flash.

like in the radditz saga: piccolo and goku only have 400 pl each, and radditz 1200 because vegeta said that each of the saibai man has the pl of radditz. and they couldnt kill or defeat him until piccolo came with his special trick the special beam cannon or makankosappo, which had the pl of 1300 - 1400. (i think it is so "high" because he concentrated all off his energy in his two fingers.

Best answers
BFP OWNS DMZ HAAH

err no

melee system aint that great in bfp but it more then makes up for it with the graphics and the speed

esf WILL own all the mods when you can transform...

i personally think the best part in the current public beta is letting some esf n00b shoot a fully charged final flash at you then teleport away at the last second ;)

Best answers
Originally posted by -{gF}- Trunks
BFP OWNS DMZ HAAH

err no

melee system aint that great in bfp but it more then makes up for it with the graphics and the speed

esf WILL own all the mods when you can transform...

i personally think the best part in the current public beta is letting some esf n00b shoot a fully charged final flash at you then teleport away at the last second ;)
hehe. mmhhhh that will be cool. and when krillin has his attack, hehehehehe he will disturb many n00bs that are always chargin their ff... hihihi

Best answers
I still don't agree with this custom character things, in that case you might as well download custom models. :cry:
ESF is the one truest to DBZ and its just damn cool. I'm not bad mouthing any other mod cause I haven't played the others.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would prob say DMZ has stayed the truest to the DBZ sagas but ESF has got the felling of DMZ over to its audience more i believe. Now that there is custom characters it like the ESF has taken the DBZ idea in to there own hands and are molding it into a better and brighter future. Just my thoughts.

BrunO

Best answers
With the dbz pack, no in doubt BID FOR POWER!
it has the true adrenaline and speed of a dbz game.
esf and dmz are faar from its league :D

Best answers
I would say ESF cuz BFP almost got sued by funimation and
had to get custom caraceters and the maps in DMZ are done
all wrong and ugly.

Heres a tip get a screenshot of all 3 mods and look at them you'll
know its ESF.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
I would say DMZ, since esf is getting custom characters.
well if it's not esf.. then i would earlier say BFP.. i mean the RC3 version off course...

ultrassj_vegeta

U
all mods havta work on melee.. coz thats a big part of dbz... its hard tho doin melee on a fps...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom