Brolli Needs Love

Best answers
Hey, how come ESF is adding these Custom Characters and yet you guys can't add a character from a movie (aka Brolli.) Hes really cool and deserves some recognition. The main reason why I had to post this is cause I just saw the Brolli models in DBQ and thought you guys should add him too. All the people who agree with me please say so.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And no offence . . . but you asked this before. The team wants to flex the creative juices, what's wrong with that?

Brolli doesn't fit well anyway.

Best answers
No offense taken Cuc. I never see you playing ESF anymore, you still play it?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Occaisionally, I play the inteam more often. But if someone is up for a game and I can play, then I have no problems going back to 2.0. (other than it's pitiful when compared with the beta . . .)

I'm at work right now, so I can't play ATM.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Personally, I feel Brolli's a very weak character......all he does is stomp around being really powerful....
He has no skill or any unique attacks...he just muscles his way though a fight....
so boring....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont really want to see any movie characters, because im sure there are alot of people who have not seen the movies and therefore do not know the characters atibutes, also i dont believe brolly follows the usual SSJ transformation pattern?

BrunO

Best answers
Yes he does. Brolli goes SSJ then USSJ. Anyways I haven't seen all the episodes of DBZ so I don't know alot of the people. And if they add a movie character sure they might not know who he is, but how are they supposed to know he isn't made up like the other characters to come? One thing that may be a problem with the custom characters is that people might expect the staff to make up a storyline for them and then thats just more confusion.
And yes I'm well aware thats a long message but whatever I like pizza.
Also if you guys view the topic just vote! Don't just read it and leave, just click yes or no please :tired:

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't care for Brolli's entire story, either, the whole concept of getting enraged because a baby Goku wouldn't stop crying just makes Brolli Look like more of a stubborn character, and I agree with Brun0, a lot of people probably don't know all of the movie characters, Brolli included. Why not throw in Lord Slug, or perhaps Tapion? Because a ton of people probably don't know about them. (I know, I will shut up and go back to playing my sax.....:()

TonyMontana

T
Originally posted by Majin_You
I don't care for Brolli's entire story, either, the whole concept of getting enraged because a baby Goku wouldn't stop crying just makes Brolli Look like more of a stubborn character
And Vegeta? He hates Goku cause he's stronger then him.

Best answers
100+ views and only 12 votes? AH COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!!! BROLLI R0x0rS!! Hes the one that took care of you when you were sick, loved you when you were alone. Bathed you when you stank, you need him!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rox0r he may... but movie people will no be in esf...

and i think brolli is a big fat stupid head... who is a pussy because he gets pissed off by crying :\

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, i wonder what it would look like: Brolli VS. )^(ajin Buu
hehe

Best answers
hmm brolly...

he must get legendary ssj state after he sees kakarot. then he screams KAKAROTTO!!!!!! and becomes LSSJ.

then u (the player who normally controls him) cant control him and the computer goes totally crazy and makes a dark-light bomb. booom

then a rage attack, that a big shockwave goes away from him and burns evrything like a nuclear bomb. all trees and grass is burning...

Best answers
Dorn, I have no clue what you're saying. but whatever, look "Yes" is winning Brolli r0x0rs your s0x.
---Dudeman: Can you stop that "Dudeman friend of another Dudeman" thing its not necessary.

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Brolli is a big gorilla with no L33T skills....never expect to see him in ESF....EVER!!!!!!!!!!! My custom character killed him....thats how none l33t is he...anyways He will never be in ESF...thats final.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
ok... i dun like brolli much so i dun hav any qualms about it.. he is just a big moron brolli..

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is the esf team going to make a background for all characters?

like with cs when u choose phoenix crew u c where they'are from etc

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
Yes, all the character's will have BG stories.
cool.. that's all i had to say

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom