My Server

Best answers
Ok, well i know most the people on the forum dont know me although this is my first post after visiting the site and forums almost daily since around Feb., but maybe a few do from playing esf with me, but im gonna try to make a dedicated server. of course, it wont be the fastest and most reliable (it wont be up all the time), but its dedicated none the less. and ill read up on admin commands and whatnot since this is my first dedicated server. anyway, name is gonna be "FrOsT-E's Dedicated ESF Server" until someone suggests a better name. well thats all, i hope to see some people playing with nice pings, thanks. :yes:

Best answers
forgot something, if you see problems on the server that can be fixed, gimme an email. also if you see total jerks (people who are abusive to other players and what not) let me know and it will be taken care of, thanks :yes:

Best answers
hey man cool it is hard to amke a decicated server i have one for counter strike and an IP address would help a bunch maybe u can post one thnx

Best answers
Just set your filters an update, itll take about 2 seconds, as theres usually 5 or less ESF servers...

btw, that sig image is a bit on the large side, eh? ;/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool... i never see good servers... i hope it works, and give us the IP..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom