Group Teleport!

Best answers
I think that in the Beta version, or after that comes out, they should make a "Group Teleport". Say that in Team Mode, everyone is together and someone has a powerful blast headed toward them. But someone "Group Teleports" the out of the way and into a safe diastnce. One person could execute this, but they would all lose KI just like a normal 1 person teleport. Or, that 1 person would lose a WHOLE BUNCH!

Hey -=[TIS]=- Members, sorry that I've been gone so long. The Forum thing got all weird and it said it had no memory of me, but then when I checked today, it said I was fine. When Beta comes out, get ready to start OWNIN SOME PEEPS!

Best answers
Group teleport sounds nice. But if everyone lost KI, it would be awesome I think, because you lose KI even if you don't want to teleport. Your second idea sounds much better!

Best answers
Sounds nice!!!
It would make the teammode more interesting!!!

Best answers
Thank you for your input. I also think that the second option would probably be better.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this would only be cool if say someone on ur team was really hurt and u needed to tele him outta there, but i duno how they'd program that, maybe there cud be a team tele button and n e one close to u gets teleported out

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that idea is very dumb for several reasons..

1. theres no point in a group teleport because by the time ur all huddled together a stray ki blast will kill u all

2. that would just look totaly *** seeing a whole team buch up like there having a little slumber party

3. teleport doesnt go all that far so u would still get shot because its not that hard to aim in a different direction when attacking

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i tink there shud be a teleport that takes u too like the opposite side of da map, like when ur really in trouble, or u cud use that to save ur bud whose gettin his ass kicked

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if he is to stupid to use his own teleport then he deserves to get smacked up....

and besides goku is the only one who can teleport more than one person...

Best answers
Hibiki, you put EVERYTHING DOWN! All you do is spam so your Post Count goes up. Oh, and maybe instead of all teleporting to the same place, they would be scattered through the map....or something like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i unlike most of u know what the beta plays like so i would know what idea would be good and whats bad..

and spam is useless posts... im giving my opinion.. so if im spamming then so are u :\

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wit hibiki... this is a waste cuz if your smart enough u owuld use your own tele b4 the shot came cuz it isnt that hard to redirection your shot.... and even if u did tele to the other side of the map do u not think the other person has teamates??? cuz what the hell r they doin ???

Best answers
You are aware of that this was an idea for the Beta, or beyond that. Things could change, and most likely, it WILL!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know its an idea for the beta...

thats why im saying its not to good... there are already plenty of ways to not die from an attack...

Best answers
And I DON'T DIE OFTEN! I understand your reasoning for 1 PLAYER, but this is for the whole Team Effort.

We are forgetting about the real subject though, the Beating of the Kings by the LAKERS! w00t! Lakers own EVERYONE!

Best answers
This sounds to me like something outta sailor moon :\

But if they have a Goku instant transmission move set up, it would be worth adding - let people play around with it.

Oh, and [DBZ]SSJ Vegeta, about your sig, I'm pretty sure it's being a good villain, not a good fighter. Although that is the dubs I'm referencing.

Best answers
Originally posted by Whitecrab
This sounds to me like something outta sailor moon :\

But if they have a Goku instant transmission move set up, it would be worth adding - let people play around with it.

Oh, and [DBZ]SSJ Vegeta, about your sig, I'm pretty sure it's being a good villain, not a good fighter. Although that is the dubs I'm referencing.
hmmm goku and kaiobito are the only one who can teleport.

the "teleport" which the other fighters are doing, is like moving faster than the eye, so he looks like he vanished, but he moves faster than your eyes can see.

Best answers
Thnx Whitecrab. I wasnt really sure it is was a real quote, because i made the pics and everything, and i looked real fast for Vegeta quotes. I wasnt sure if he actually said that :D

Best answers
what if one of them wanted to ps it then he might get mad. or somone could switch teams and teleport people everywhere, sure it would look pretty funny but people wounldnt like it much. and if you are standing too close to someone you just make yourself a target, cause people want to kill as many people as fast as possible so they can just anigilate someone just with a smiget of charging a blast

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom