Who Shud Be In?!

ultrassj_vegeta

U
which chars do u think shud be in the next release???

Best answers
stop with this nonsense

bardock and brolly have no moves and arent very incental charecters

although i could see tien in ESF in the future and also our custem which reminds me io better finish

Best answers
Brolly has tons of moves

besides it could be like in bfp in the oozaru thing

everyone gangs up on brolli but he's given tons of pl at the start ;)

Best answers
tien. he has the qui gon cannon or triangle attack. it should be very fast like friezas laser

Best answers
um no, brolly has super speed and super strength compared to other ssjs AND he has that move where he those all those ki balls at once.

make it a game mode

everyone vs brolly like in the movie

Best answers
tien would be a good chooseing

cause brooly and bardock dosent play a large role.....

Best answers
Bardocks got a big role, you just gotta look back on it and watch that movie about him..

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe one of the team members said that they didn't want any movie characters in the game because some people may not be at all familiar with them. That's why nobody is suggesting Tapion, or Hildegarn(SP?) or Bojack. Not many people have heard of them. Tien would be neat to see, tho, Tien was one of my favorite characters for a while, although he isn't anymore.....

TonyMontana

T
But it's not like he was in the series, just in 1 OVA.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think tien shud be in cause he has 3 eyes and he's bald, but in my opinion they shud try to get the beta out asap

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah, the other characters might come out in future releases. Quit crying. Custom characters are in for now.

Best answers
they should add me in esf, ill send you a picture if you can

(yes, this is a joke)

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
yea brolly does have alot of moves in the moves....the green ki attacks that split up, and how he throws them small green ki attacks also. but Brolly wont be int he mod....he is just to damn ape like....no leet skills...actually he did develope his own moves...so he does have skills. *caugh...unlike Goku...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
keep this kind of threads away until the beta's out.
if the team is so far, they can do much better things...

Best answers
so i would say tien is a member of the z team also he must be in the new beta!*g* he is one of the main characters in dbz! but the kiko cannon would be a problem for the modeller, or? hmm who is brolly?because in germany the characters have other names.

Best answers
emmmmm another question: the new concept charakter is he the girl who is talking about in an other poll comment or what is it?

Best answers
Originally posted by Nameless Specter ]V[
stop with this nonsense

bardock and brolly have no moves and arent very incental charecters

although i could see tien in ESF in the future and also our custem which reminds me io better finish
be quiet bardock was one of the best fighters in the dbz universe. he was just born in the wrong time frame so there would be no point in using him. brolly was also in the wrong time frame, but it would be cool to do a save the planet game or something ( all against brolly) with brolly

Best answers
I love the idea of everyone versus Brolli. That'd be jawsome, or even rawsome and might even say awesome. It'd be fun doncha think, everyone running from one bigass ssj.:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom