how many transformations will there be???

Best answers
ok frieza has 4. 1 is the normal, 2 is the form which lets him get bigger, with 3 he looks like an alien, and with 4 hehehe he looks ***. u know that completely white thing. u could make 5 forms, so the fifth form must be the state, where he is at 100% of his power in form 4.

cell has 3 but u can make 4 out of it. or evenly 5.
1= u know it
2= after he absorbed the many ppl of the cities
3= imperfect cell
4= perfect cell
5= perfect cell without 18 after his self destruction, where he is stronger than before.

buu
1= fat buu
2= evil buu
3= evil buu absorbed fat buu (is he now majin buu?)
4= majin buu absorbed gotenks, piccolo and gohan
5=kid buu

goku
1= normal
2= ssj
3= ussj
4= ssj 2
5= ssj 3

vegeta
1= normal
2= ssj
3= ussj
4= ssj 2
5= majin ssj2

gohan
1= normal
2= ssj
3= ussj
4= ssj2
5= mystic

trunks
1= normal
2= ssj
3= ussj
4= ssj2 ?
5= ???

piccolo (i thought long for this)
1= normal (with heavy clothes)
2= without heavy cl.
3= fused with nail
4= fused with kami
5= super namek

but i dont know what u would make for krillin...
1= normal
2= ???
3= ???
4= ???
5= ???

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, you really thought about it.. but piccolo fused with kami is the same as a super namek, he didn't increase his power after the fusion so it's the same..

krillin would probably get hair like in the WT saga..

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
many of those aren't transformations but "power increasings"

ultrassj_vegeta

U
vegeta doesnt get ssj2.. he gets ssj2 whilst majin.... and trunks neva got neway... both of them... gotenks got places...

Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
vegeta doesnt get ssj2.. he gets ssj2 whilst majin.... and trunks neva got neway... both of them... gotenks got places...
and what is he when he fights buu the last time as he covers goku while he is making the spirit bomb full of all energy from the earthlings??? this is ssj2 man.

Best answers
u want 40 models for 8 characters? That' d take a hell of a time to make, plus it'd make the game run slowly (FPS wise) for suckers like me using old computers (450mhz and voodoo 2).

...and whats going on with goku? i heard the esf team say they are only going up tp SSJ2 Goku, but then i see a pic in the dev journals today (2/6/02) showing a ssj3 goku.

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ Strife
u want 40 models for 8 characters? That' d take a hell of a time to make, plus it'd make the game run slowly (FPS wise) for suckers like me using old computers (450mhz and voodoo 2).

...and whats going on with goku? i heard the esf team say they are only going up tp SSJ2 Goku, but then i see a pic in the dev journals today (2/6/02) showing a ssj3 goku.

i dont think that there will be 40 models for 8 charackters, it would take too much time to create the models.
But are there new animations for GOKU when he is an SSj 2 or 3?
Will he get new animations, i mean faster animations than before?

BUY A NEW PROCESSOR : P

Best answers
wrong, piccolo fused with kami is weaker than after he trained in the room of sprit and time or hyperbolic time chamber..whatever you want to call it.

krillin:
1.) Saiyan Saga Krillin (he didnt have the blue training shirt)
2.) krillin in saiyan armor
3.) Garlic Jr. Saga, white outfit
4.) Andriod-Cell Saga (Roshi [red dojo outfit] w/ blue training shirt)
5.) Buu Saga (Ugly outfit with disgusting mushroom haircut)

edit:

and trunks should be

1.)normal
2.)ssj
3.)ssj in contemporary saiyan armor
4.)ussj
5.)ssj2 (dont remember future trunks going ssj2 but he needs a 5th so we can just let it slide :p)

Best answers
yea umm...QUIT SAYING THESE CHEAP TRANSFORMATIONS!!
Changing clothes is not a transformation. They wanna use actual transformations like ssj,ssj2,ssj3. Not ssj,ssj with sai-jin armor. And some people just won't transform. Leave it to the staff to decide. sheesh

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the team wanted to shoot for 1 or 2 transformations for each character, then do whatever is left that can be balanced throughout the characters. EG: SSJ2 Goku vs. Perfect Cell is a decent match, but SSJ3 Goku vs. Perfect cell would swing to Goku, etc.

Mind you, this is only mindless speculation. Now that I just said that, I have no reson to be flamed. :)

Best answers
You need to calm down Holy Crusader, I'm just suggesting my ideas. If you don't LIKE my ideas, then you can shut your trap and not say anything. Since there is no WAY to symbolize them having more power because of the fact that the look the same most of the time, you give the ones who cant physically change an obvious appearance so that you know that he or she is stronger than before. This makes sense because everyone is suppose to have transformations, if we went by what Holy Crusader said, Krillin wouldn't have transformations, which makes no sense because he's in ESF.

Best answers
ESF isn't about transforming. Its a fun game based after DBZ, not made so we can watch Krillin try on different clothes & accesories.

Best answers
krillian try on asscessories? you mean like android 17? hehe ;D

i think 5 transformations is just to many to think about now. but your welcome to try.

i do believe future trunks went SSJ2 (being the one with electric around u) eg. after vegetta got knocked out by cell then trunks powered up mucho style [which made him move to slow to hit anything. silly trunks] :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
beta 1 transformations = 1 for everyone

end of story

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That, and the other transformations will be in a future release.

Don't flame boys or I'll bust out the do-right stick.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
beta 1 transformations = 1 for everyone

end of story
thx thats all i wanted to know hibiki.

(i dont think u r that bad guy)

u can close it now if u wish or want :D

Best answers
there might also be hidden transformations

eg ssj3 goku

*Yeah, and the other one is gonna be SSJ Cow from cow n chicken! puhlease!! :rolleyes: *
Cheeseman

Best answers
i think i want no longer wait for the new beta, and if it's so a long construct time because the models are not finished then put only one transformation like SSj in the new beta and finish it! thats no problem to make further with the mod when the new beta is out, or?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom