Giving KI

Best answers
I think it should be possible to give your friends (or maybe even your enemies) a part of your KI or Life, like Goku did to Freezer.
.) This would increase the team factor
.) You could keep someone alive who charges a big blast to save your team
.) If there's no time to reload, everyone in a team could give their KI to one member and he could charge a powerful blast
There are many situations I can think of.

Best answers
Hm i think it should work and it would make teammode more special!!!
Perhaps i even would go playin teammode with this!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why just ki?
what about the option to give someone a part of your pl for a short time?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like that idea very much... good teamplay option. You could aid someone in a PS with your own ki: a couple of people constantly giving ki to the PS'ing guy so he can win the PS. Nice :yes:

Best answers
Yes, people do this plenty of times. Also give you incentive to stay alive if near death - as a battery for others of your team around.

Would we want to be able to donate a bit of health this way too? That would be a bit more like the series, but is a whole other level to it. Would people want that?

Best answers
There are 3 whole attack-slots empty in Alpha 2.0 (#6 7 and 8). I think one of them could be "Aid", so there would be different types (Health, KI, Health & KI)
@all ESF coders: WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think you should be able to donate health... at least not with the current chars. Only Dende (for example) can do that. If you put in the option of giving health, someone could become invincible because he's got some medic attached to his back :shocked:

Best answers
Personally, I think Dende's healing should go beyond the PL he can give: I mean, he healed Vegeta, Piccolo, and Krillin, all of whom were leagues above him, without getting tired or having to power up, recharge, etc.

And that medic thing wouldn't happen: explosions would kill off the medic. Plus a devoted medic wouldn't gain PL, and soon their donations of PL would be puny.

Hmm, how would the PL->Health conversion go, if it happened?

I'm just thinking how vs. Lord Slug Goku was practically counting on health & power donations from his buds, and Piccolo gave all his power to Goku, which sorta revived his health too.

TonyMontana

T
I think the idea would really have more people working together as a team.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yah this wud be cool.. giving ki wud be good for ps.... sweeet u running out of ki in a power struggle.. u quickly send message that u in trouble.. ur friend comes and gives u ki.. the otha guy runs out of ki and u blow him away!! MOOHAHAHAHA

Best answers
it is a good idea :yes: , just like when they fought brolli and everyone had to give their ki to Goku. :)

Best answers
It seems there's nobody disagreeing, so would anyone please take this to one of the coders? :p

Best answers
theres a prob with it tho its a good idea but WHO WOULD WANT TO GIVE THEIR KI AWAY ?

Best answers
Giving Ki will be very useful in team DM or Capture The Dragonballs.

Imagine part of your team's been in a big fight, and everyone's low on Ki. Then a fresh fighter comes along ready to attack you. You'd all have to charge your ki to be able to do much. Or you could all pool your ki into one guy, he takes them on, and meanwhile all of you charge. Since you've have charged anyway, the small amt of Ki you gave isn't a big loss, since you're already in charge mode. Meanwhile though, the newcomer's being attacked and pressure's being put on him, so you're more safe to charge.

Or, in cap the DBs, after a devasting fight everyone's low on Ki, and a fresh enemy swoops in and grabs a DB. Everyone throws their Ki to one guy, who now has enough Ki to make a decent pursuit or charge a decent attack to kill the guy, rather than you all giving chase, running out of Ki, and dropping from the sky, or shooting a few Ki blasts and then having to charge while he escapes.

Best answers
Very good Whitecrab.
I coulden´t have made better.
And the idea is just:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

But i dont like giving health. But characters like dende should be able to it, and when you giv ki, the characters could gain a bit of health.

Best answers
In the movie with Brolli everyone gives his PL to Goku so Goku is able to defeat Brolli. this may be a nice idea too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom