Beam Physics

Best answers
in the alpha if you fired a (any projectile attack) big bang and someone did the same and one was winning more that the other if you fired another one at it to make you win nothing would happen, the attack that won the first time could not be changed no matter how many more attacks you added to it.

is it like this in the Beta? or even better could you explain some of the beam physics i would really like to know :)

(i know i've asked to much :rolleyes: )

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what the hell are you talking about?

*If you dont understand it, DONT BUTT IN !!, that was friendly advice, dont make me put my 1337 Admin suit on and tell you again OFFICIALLY*
Cheeseman

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Multible powerstruggling. Lets say 2 people enguage in a powerstruggle, then 3 more people join in, he wants it to accually affect the outcome of the powerstruggle. Currently it does nothing...
The answer? Well, its in the talks, but i don't think we will have time to include it in beta 1.

Best answers
that would be awesome... i could see it now... TEAM POWERSTRUGGLES! That final explosion would be HUGE if everyone tryed to balance it in the middle then pump all the energy into it... yeesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom