How Many????

Best answers
I've got two silly "How Many?" questions, but I would like to see them answerd. My first

My first How Many question is: How Many Characters will there be in the new beta version (original and new customs).

The second How Many question is: How Many people play ESF, I know it aren't thousands of people, but I would like to know a little estimate of how many people are playing ESF?????

Thnx in advance for answers THAT HELP ME IN ANY WAY, so I'd rather not have that n00b ****....but you're all free to reply.

-=[SSJS]=-P.A.T.
Come and get me, but get ready to lose!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -=[SSJS]=-P.A.T
I've got two silly "How Many?" questions, but I would like to see them answerd.
as long as you don´t ask how many days it will be until the release of the beta :D

My first How Many question is: How Many Characters will there be in the new beta version (original and new customs).
for now, i think only the characters of the alpha 2.0

The second How Many question is: How Many people play ESF, I know it aren't thousands of people, but I would like to know a little estimate of how many people are playing ESF?????
it will be more, when the beta is released

Best answers
Quote from -=[SSJS]=-P.A.T:

Well there are about 1,860 members to this forum, and you figure everyone who posts here probably plays the game too so, yes there are thousands. almost 2 thousand. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not many people play it, most people are waiting for the beta, but when the beta is out ALOT of people are going to be playing it, most likely more then thousend

Best answers
Thanks for the info, and I thought there where a lot less people playing this game,,,,how great it is...(the greatest ofcourse).

Thanks for the info everyone.

-=[SSJS]=-P.A.T.

Sin

Best answers
Why can't you guys wait until the day the new version will be released? Tell me! ;)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they aren't even whining about that, u must be paranoia :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom