Thank you to all!

Best answers
I just wanted to say that i have been watching this mod for a long time. I wanted to say thank you to the team i appreciate everything you are doing i know it takes alot of time from your personal life to make us happy. I also want to thank the esf community without you guys being here (whether it was from the beginning or just a couple of months) without you the team probably would have lost interest.

this is the best dbz mod out
Thanks to eveyone again

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We'll, on behalf of the forum staff, I thank you for your kind words. I'm sure the team will jump in here too. They love the fans :)

(Especially Joe . . . it's almost unhealty o_o :p)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, it's true that the esf team spend alot of time working on it..
KEEP GOING THIS WAY!!!!

*wasn't this kinda thread about 2 weeks ago??*

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its take one n00b to come here and say nice joob thank team lala, and everyone will do the same.. i wont :]

Best answers
come on everybody crowd around and say "WE LOVE YOU ESF STAFF AND YES in 'THAT' WAY! ;) " Anyways we've all said our thank yous here and there before, lets say it again so they feel more special and in the credits right "The feeling is mutual Holy Crusader and fans, we love in THAT way;)"

Best answers
its not just the esf team that does the work its all the small people who beta test moderate and other junk like spin he's contributed with his fan site and all esf fans for having patience with the team and spreading word about esf so everyone give urself a pat on the back!:D :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto
its not just the esf team that does the work
ummm im sure esf team does something, ya know, like make the game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they dont do all the work though...

i mean the team alone couldnt think up of good ideas and beta and work on the at the same time...

and i think its great to see a team like the esf one because there always talking with the fans and hearing what they say (and giving cool info out on the forums instead of keeping it all a secret like most mods do)

so im just gonna so go esf team! u guys rox0r our sox0rs!! :D

Best answers
amen :D

btw vegetto it says " Click here for my picture " and it links to Majins site :/

where it says " i told u not to press the button "

clown

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -{gF}- Trunks
amen :D

btw vegetto it says " Click here for my picture " and it links to Majins site :/

where it says " i told u not to press the button "

clown
yeah, do that away you a$$h0le!!!

Best answers
hehehe and c akuma hibiki agree's with me!

Best answers
All ppl involved in any good way with this Mod are l33t (hehe i typed the thingy with the 3's err hmmmm) anyways keep it up ESF team.

Become a jedi? you must! :]

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by saiyinturtle
I just wanted to say that i have been watching this mod for a long time. I wanted to say thank you to the team i appreciate everything you are doing i know it takes alot of time from your personal life to make us happy. I also want to thank the esf community without you guys being here (whether it was from the beginning or just a couple of months) without you the team probably would have lost interest.

this is the best dbz mod out
Thanks to eveyone again
Hey man, thanks... It's always encouraging to hear positive feedback from fans :0)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your mod smells like bantha poodoo :p

JK ;)

I really can't stress the great job this team's done. :) Keep it up :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom