who thinks dabura would be cool

Best answers
i think he would be cool to be put in esf (of course not in the beta in later releases). Since him and gohan fought we would have some ideas on his attacks. Just wanting to know what the public thanks of him.

Best answers
Give this whining up, the ESF team will do, in the end, whatever the hell they want. Despite the whining, despite the polls, despit the fact that Tien could pimp smack Krillin (or not).

That doesn't mean that they won't listen to criticism or praise (or suggestions). But it does mean that continously whining about it doesn't waste bandwidth

There are three of these threads. One for Tien, one for Brolli, ad one for Bardok. No more, please, for the love of Cheese. I mean Pete
Quoted for the Tien topic, posted by Cucumba! Just thought it fit the situation, hahaha.

*except for the first line, which is now gone*
Cheeseman

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
mr.popo and dabura r unnecessary in esf like chauzu... no one likes dabura

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ultrassj_vegeta i have noticed a decline in the level of yours posts clean them up or be cleaned up

ultrassj_vegeta

U
ok then... darbura ain that good.. he has some pretty cool moves.. like the one where he shoots that thing out and stabs ppl.. that'd be like destructo disk.. or something...... and the spit thing.. but still i think tien shud be the next in.. like afta the beta is released... need beta... stop delayin release...

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seems like the esf team lost their interest in the fans, pity

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Nazghul
seems like the esf team lost their interest in the fans, pity
far from it, dont say things that u dont know. esf just do not want to reply to stupid threads about ppl who will no way be in esf, like tien and Dabura.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude, that's just my point O_O

u can say it again and again, and u can even say that it's a good thing... I won't agree with ya...

From what I see in their posts I feel that they have less interest, u can say whatever u want, that's my opinion capiché?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dudeman, that was complete and utter spam, don't do it again.

The team does care about the fans, but there is also a point when it must be pointed out that harSens has said:

There might be new player models, but we're perfectly able to pick those ourselves. We won't add any models from dragonballgt or the dragonball movies, and we won't add models that are not in the class select menu to the next release.
End of story . . . with the possible exception of the custom characters, there will be no new characters in the beta. Stop making threads asking for them. That was my point.

Best answers
i've seen this whole scene acted out several times,

which is why i have so few posts. :p

Best answers
so how will the custom charaters work is all that we do is add more models or can we do attacks to also what about Piccon ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom