my apinion [uncensored]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
listen cheese i wasnt talking to you was i (edited for general stupidity) i was givn a compliment to ur mod dont be an ass about it god damit (edited for general stupidity) so here i tell u (edit) u and everyone who disagrees with me (edit) if i care i offered to give u guys free servers and be nice cause ur mod is (edit :tired: ) awsome but speaking dmz in the same sentence as esf is unholy u dun like my apinions ill skipp my happy ass up on outa ur forum member list

exody out.

*Good riddance*
*Our mod does rock, but we try and keep a good relationship*
*with DMZ, they both add to the HL community*
*Don't dangle servers over our head, there will be no shortage*
*when the beta is out*
*Cucumba!*

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That'll be a ban.

You didn't follow the rules, he gave you a warning, and you brole them again. Allow me to show you the door. You are gone for 2 weeks, try and come back and I make the ban permanent.

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I cant believe how bad tempered and unreasonable some ppl are, not once did i mention another DBZ mods name, nor did i single anybody out for anything they DIDNT do, exody circumvented the anticuss, he was warned not to to do it again, for most ppl, that would be the end of it. For some reason, a few users on this forum think that me doin my job, and keeping this a friendly CLEAN place for our younger fans, is more like a way to implement personal vendettas, for those of you you that feel like your being victimised, take a good long hard look in the mirror, and question your own actions before you presume to question mine. Im here because im a dedicated fan of ESF, and i do what i do because its required, NOT because i take some perverse pleasure in making your lives less fun. Take this into account next time b4 ANY of you wish to complain about the way youre being treated. I take time out of my life for this Forum so YOU users can always rely on having a good fun clean place to post, The reward i get for it is NOT monetry, its the satisfaction of knowing that im doing all i can to keep this community healthy

Is that so wrong?

Peace :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom