video

Best answers
i think u should make a video of charac\ters taht we havent seen like gohan krillen and/or cell. fireza. and show some of thos new anamations like masenko deathball and trunkses attacks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i dont think that all of the new charas have animations yet, or even if they r in the beta yet.

Best answers
this is probally a bad idea it would be better for them to spend there time making the mod so you can actually use those characters :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya Tepus is right, i think darktooth is currently working on Gohan, so someone so not all the animations are in so its still some time before they are ready to release a video with the new characters and animations in it.

BrunO

Best answers
im not talkign about right know i mean its hard to gues the date so we have to make sugestions based on rumors and gueses so how do i that they have a gohan model but its jsut not any good and there working on it and its only for the beta or maby they have all the models and are just playing by themsleves...:S

Best answers
You n00b, you just don't keep up with the site, the dev journals and the forum. Weeks or maybe months ago there was already an animation of the new frieza (not his final form that was already in the game but his new first form) at this animation you could see his tail going from one side to another. So just keep a close eye on the dev journals, the site and the forum and you'll see al the new animations (if they come) coming.. So don't say these sorts of stupid things anymore, they make no sense. And that guy was right, just wait until the final version is out, then you can play with the chars instead of watching them in the movies.....

-=[SSJS]=-P.A.T.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Relax guys, plenty of progress is made every week. Everything is being worked on.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by -=[SSJS]=-P.A.T
You n00b, you just don't keep up with the site, the dev journals and the forum. Weeks or maybe months ago there was already an animation of the new frieza (not his final form that was already in the game but his new first form) at this animation you could see his tail going from one side to another. So just keep a close eye on the dev journals, the site and the forum and you'll see al the new animations (if they come) coming.. So don't say these sorts of stupid things anymore, they make no sense. And that guy was right, just wait until the final version is out, then you can play with the chars instead of watching them in the movies.....

-=[SSJS]=-P.A.T.
Ur a newb 2 u know ;/
I am too...

Holland rules ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man u people are never satisfied... i mean u just got a video of the game and u still want more...

just wait already... god its not like its gonna kill u too wait in peace untill the beta...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom