Rezenkou dan

Best answers
I reckon for rezenkou dan u should have primary fire as like mega rapid fire and secondary fire like where u fire a small beam to finish the mass rezenkou dan combo it will look well cool in the game and if u like get get hit by 20 rezenkou dan or osmething ti will knock u out and then u finish them off with like a small blast beam ro something

Best answers
yea that would be cool also I think that the basic fireball should fire much faster for the secondary fire like 5-10 shots per second

ultrassj_vegeta

U
wud the movie be like one big animation that u can stop at ne time?? like ur not moving....and instead of a charge bar the animation keeps on goin until u finish with a big beam or sumthin... but u can stop it at ne time...??

Best answers
why would u want to stop the beam if its moving really fast at the enemy :D

ultrassj_vegeta

U
talkin bout the animation.. u wud want to stop it half way coz they either dead ready... or someone shooting u in the bak or someone bout to shoot u.....fool

Best answers
oh then tid be like normal beams except its not as powerful so u can maybe blow it up in sky or something

Best answers
like primary rapid fire and secondary destroy all fire balls in flight at that time that would work

Best answers
yep good idea! like in stead of a bunch of balls how it is now have the streaking effect of the show, good idea it would look great:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is a new small basic ki beam in as a seperate attack so dont worry about it...

and for the record its spelled Rensoku Energy Dan...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
there is a new small basic ki beam in as a seperate attack so dont worry about it...

and for the record its spelled Rensoku Energy Dan...

a small ki beam? is that for everyone, i really hate the way vegeta gets 3 moves, GG BB and FF, and goku gets one Karmahama (im talking about beams, since gokus SF is crap, and so is his GD [or SB if you like] since its a slow chrageing move)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
genki needs to be fixed...

anyway yes everyone gets a small basic ki beam...

and trust me vegeta aint all that good...

ultrassj_vegeta

U
vegeta rox!! he has his own moves.. he dusn go and nick them from other ppl.. like goku...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegeta sucks anus balls...

goku can own vegeta any day of the week...

and he is alot better in esf... (but then again the only vegetas ive ever fought wernt all that great of players :p)

Best answers
Hibiki play me as Vegeta I dought you would even get off the ground :]

Best answers
Yeh Nice idea, One thing about big beams is that it could mayb crash a server, i.e. Myself Akira and this other guy was playing in his server, we were testing him out, and me and Akira had a little battle and he decided to use Vegeta's Final Flash, He fired, killed us all and the WHOLE map lit up and the server crashed!!!

Best answers
True, true. Yup i did fire a beam at Niatu an yup it did crash the server

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom