Cell????

Best answers
do cell get to Adsorb people for an attack in stages one and two and dose buu get to throw that thing that wraps u up liek here did to vegeta?

Best answers
It'd be cool if they did but too much work so their not going to unless they want to surprise us. *Hint*Hint*

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
that would be sh** ... it would be unfair...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no the cell absorb thing..

and if im not mistaken joe was thinking about a wrap up attack for buu last time i looked...

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
absorbing peoples...

Best answers
It would be cool but think how angry other players would get. I mean they moan all the time, this could be another thing they could moa about too.

Best answers
here is a good way to do it:

It could be like a PS as in the other person will have to use his/her Ki to strugle loose, and if they loose the stugle they are sucked up and die and Cell's power level goes up like 1/4 the enemy he absorbeds power level. also it could be a pinpoint attack as in he has to be right in front of them and he has to be dead on plus it could have a rate of fire like the freeza disk so he cant just go constantly. Also the more powerful he is the faster he can "shoot" his tail at the enemy. So I think that is a great way of doing the cell absorb attack

also they are putting the Buu Wrap attack in the next version of ESF or the version after that ;)

Best answers
no balance between the characters, especially poor little Krillin :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
krillin is good though..

infact everyone is good...

and i think cell has enough attacks already :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom