about the new version

Best answers
hi, ive just been thinking about that lill movie (wich looks awesome) and i think that for the new version they should do something about the hand fighting, i think it should be faster and that u could dodge attacks just like in the dbz series.
would be cool if u could fight like cell and gohan :p

let me know here what u think about my idea

be nice pls ;)

btw i love esf :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
read the stick post in the sugestions... says important info about the beta

and by the way this should go in sugestions seeing how its a sugestion.. so next time use the different forums ;)

and dont bump...

its ***

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
here a lil question for ya: What would you choose?

a.)a melee fight
b.)a beam fight

RIGHT! b.) a beam fight.... lol

but you´re right... it should be faster...

Best answers
ah ok ill keep that in mind, btw m8 how do u add those lill pics?
like under ur name etc?

i want that :)

Best answers
i totally agree with you, powerstruggles look cool and beams are cool. ok so far i agree but (how i see it) i think that if we could actually FIGHT and with FIGHT i mean not the silly looking kicks etc but real fighting.

i think it would be much more fun for people to play if this was introduced to the game

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
we know what u mean...

(the sigs r implemented with html tags)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there working on it... geeze :p

by the way instead of adding a new post just to say a few extra things just use the edit buttion in the lower right hand corner of ur post..

and u need over 50 posts to get an avatar...(avatars are the little pics below the names and at least i think its 50... oh well i think its around that area :p )

Best answers
First of all...you're all right, the hand fighting should be faster because the game would rule even more after that, but i think they already increased the fighting gameplay in the beta. And still witrhout the fighting the game is still the best ever!!!!!!!

Second,,, you need 150 posts to get an avatar, not 50 (i think 150 is to much,,,,but **** happens.)

-=[SSJS]=-P.A.T.

Best answers
Quoted from: [-=S2k=-]DJ-R

here a lil question for ya: What would you choose?

a.)a melee fight
b.)a beam fight

RIGHT! b.) a beam fight.... lol

Right now you would choose a beam fight of course, but thats because the current melee system is crap in Alpha 2.0, but I beleive they are already improving on that for the next version.
I would prefer to kick someone through a wall and then blast them with a powerful beam attack. Then teleport behind them and kick them throw another wall. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think there should be a balance between the two, beam some one weakin them, then dash in and kick them through a wall, the melee system will hopefully be improved.

BrunO

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The melee system will be improved, it's just not clear when. It will be in one of the subsequent betas. ;)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by -=[SSJS]=-P.A.T
First of all...you're all right, the hand fighting should be faster because the game would rule even more after that, but i think they already increased the fighting gameplay in the beta. And still witrhout the fighting the game is still the best ever!!!!!!!

Second,,, you need 150 posts to get an avatar, not 50 (i think 150 is to much,,,,but **** happens.)

-=[SSJS]=-P.A.T.
ehm what's that thing left of all ur posts then? That is a avatar :D

and do u really need 150 posts for a sig? I had a sig since 30 posts I guess? I guess they increased that..

back ontopic, I agree it's a good idea, but it should be in newb section or suggestions + it's been suggested many times before and afaik the team already confirmed they would add it. But as long Cuc has no problem with it, who am I to say ur wrong :p

about the sigs again, first u have to have a pic, then u have to upload it online, and after that u have to put it in ur profile (the url) with [.img](url here)[./url] (without the . ) tags

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The way things are floating:-

Dont need any posts to have a avatar or sig, but you do need 150 post to use a CUSTOM avatar.
Hope this clears it up.

BrunO

Sound Artist
Best answers
Perhaps when the Beta comes out, you will want to melee more eh;)

Best answers
I don't understand why everyone wants beams more. DBZ is mainly meele in the first place, thats how the whole Dragon Ball series got started in the first place, you didn't see energy waves until Master Roshi first used the Kamaehamea Wave to save that mountain or whatever.

I think they should concentrate on meele more than everything if they TRUELY want the mod to be like dbz (it is exactally like it accept for the meele).

Also, don't say it can be done, because they have changed half-life around so much, this ESF is an entirely different game. If you can make people shoot giant explosive beams, have power struggles in mid-air, fly, and do all that crazy crap, then you should be able to make it so you can sock someone in the jaw and send them flying across the map.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
all they really hav to do to make melee betta is add some animations and moves.. and just add knock back.. or some form of stun or something... or mayb both.. i still think overhead smash is vital... i hope the put that in.. coz then u cud add it to a combo or something... smack em up a bit.. smash them down.. charge up final flash... AND BAM!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom