Freeza's Death Ball

Best answers
ok in the beta I dont know if you fixed this or not but Freeza's Death ball is MEGA small and it's explosion is also small also it appears in her(I CONSIDER FREEZA A GIRL) hand which is at her side in the show she put her one finger up and a small yellow ball appears than when it is thrown it grows to MASSIVE size so can you do that ? it would make freeza's attack much better

also on the note of her death disks that you can controll somewhat I know there is a way to make it that you go into a FP view of the projectile (it has been done with the rocket on the soldier in TFC) so you could controll it like follow the person like in DBZ that would also be cool :)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
that wud be awesome!!! but it wud leave u completely open to attacks.... that means less ppl spamming the attack!!! BRILLIANT!!!

Best answers
Don't expect me to be a sexist, but Freezer is surely no girl. Why do you think so? King Cold talks about him as his son and Cooler calls him his brother, so I guess he's male.

Best answers
I know in the show it is considerd a man but look at it it looks like a girl it SOUNDS like a girl what all it doesnt have is breast I just usaly say "it"

the team should do the death ball thing and maby the FP controlable disk

Best answers
If his father and brother call him a he, and he can have a FATHER and a BROTHER, then call him a male. If you think of him as an it, do it for "politeness' sake"; you would call Megaman X a he even though he's technically an it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fp view of projectiles?
that´s a bad idea
everyone would hide behind a mountain and control the disc from there without being in danger (like the redeemer form ut)

stops disc-spamers?
not really :S

btw
this suggestion was made before, just for all weapons (also lame)

look here:
http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3742

Best answers
well the Death Ball really needs to be MUCH bigger and thrown correctly. Well not all levels have moutains, and you cant move so anyone could find where the disk comes from and blast you. I know people will spam but it is very easily dealt with I just think that FP controled disks would make it much more like the show because in the show it con follow your every move so that would be quite close to that, also you can easily out smart it by using the teleport or it could be limited like fade out (so you can charge it like the more charged the longer it lasts) and if it hits a surface it gets destroyed so you will have to be careful see there is much you can do to make it hard to spam with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
freezer is a guy... watch the real jap version..

they just got a VERY bad voice artist for the tv show

also db will be fixed (even though its not really getting fixed... more like compleated cause it is just an alpha u know)

and the disks home on there own if im not mistaken....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Lt.Zack
well the Death Ball really needs to be MUCH bigger and thrown correctly.
:yes:

Well not all levels have moutains, and you cant move so anyone could find where the disk comes from and blast you.
you will always have a place where you can hide
and what´s so special in hunting ppl with a disc?
btw
discs cut through everything(like in the show)

Best answers
I think freiza's death ball should be huge instead of so damn small.

Best answers
if you read the thread we already have distingushed that :rolleyes:

and ok it is a guy with a bad voice well look at Goku in the Jap versions he sounds like a little sissy man

Best answers
naa ireckon he lifts 1 finger up and goes Death ball or AHHHH like in bardock movie then it apears as a small spehere then it starts to grow HUGE!

Best answers
Yeh nice idea, but oyu can control the discs right click and it come back, buts its odd how it goes through walls and then comes back better if it cut things up

Best answers
too bad we cant implement Geo Mod into Half-Life's engine

and for those that dont know what Geo Mod is, it is a special ausome program that binds to a engine and allows the makers to make complete destroyable land like you shoot the ground with a GG than there is a crater and if you shoot again in the same place the crater gets deeper and in city levels you shoot a building that building is destroyed it basicly make the terrain real life like

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unfortunately, Valve has never released all the source code for HL, so changing the fundamental way maps are handled probably isn't available for alteration.

If you try to make the camera follow the disc, you would get HOM when the disk went through map features. NOT good.

Best answers
explolsion of what ?

and going 'outside' the map just makes everything get all funky and blurry so yea that might be a problem but why not make the disks homming so that they chase people but than they would be too powerful

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom