Spirit Bomb

Best answers
how about the spirit bomb take all the peeps in the games pl and then divide it by how many players (so u get an average pl) then takes that pl acts like it's urs and forms to that high of a lvl? correct me if this has already been suggested!:yes: :yes:

Best answers
So you want the SB to operate off the average PL of the server? Why? I'd think you can make better SBs with practice - that's how it seems in the show.

Also, if you're doing teams or especially if you're not, why would your enemies be contributing to the SB?? When Goku made one to hit Frieza, Frieza didn't ship his power to it.

And didn't like Mr. Satan (Eng: Hercule) have to rally the crowd to help Goku make a SB once? I think intelligent creatures must consciously decide whether or not to contribute, perhaps.

Best answers
I dont some how think it would work.. Nice idea though

Best answers
hmmm that would not be good. if goku plays against vegeta, only 2 guys, and it wouldnt be so big.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bad idea.... its fixxed in the beta, its now BIG and STRONG, when what i know anyways

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe, when u have a teamm8 ur SB is stronger, would be nice

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but how about if your playing team, when 2 ppl r close toughter they do SB and makes one powerfull one?

ultrassj_vegeta

U
y wud u want the average pl of the server?? thats just stupid if u were really really strong and u were up against another strong person and u had a spirit bomb with average pl then it wud be weaker than u.. wud it not? and if the opponent was really strong then ur attack wud do piss all correct?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when ur pl goes up the genki dama gets better... just like every other ki attack.....

Best answers
spirit bomb comes from friends, planet, and animals. not enemies:\

Best answers
How bout to make the SB stronger there would be a bar at the bottom, but you would have to like keep in in balance or something. the longer you keep it balanced, the longer you can charge it up. that way there wouldnt be spammin of SBs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom