diff character models

Best answers
i dont know if this is being done, but it would be really cool if there were a certain amount of each character chat could be played in the game. like there would be goku in blue uniform, his normal, his shirt off excetera. and you could pick wich one you wanted leaving the last person to choose the character with no choice. that way you could see you friend like if you wanted to track them down and fight them. and there wouldn't be a buch of cloans flying around.

is there going to be a respawn time when you die or is it always going to just die, click, your alive in 1 second?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that'd take alot of modelin on the teams part and that means longer wait for beta release

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
that'd take alot of modelin on the teams part and that means longer wait for beta release
nah actualy it wudn coz it wud just be the skin of the model.....

Best answers
yeh and if it was gonna be time consuming then they could get volinteers to send in skins

Best answers
Sweet dude! I would love that to happen, then when i play team games I won't kill my partner lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
This was brought up before though it is a great idea that many would love. I just don't agree with it because sadly, its time consuming and people really want the beta as soon as possible.

Best answers
Originally posted by digitx
This was brought up before though it is a great idea that many would love. I just don't agree with it because sadly, its time consuming and people really want the beta as soon as possible.
it wouldn't take that long. just use the same model and slap a diff skin on top of it... man that is hard
there are plenty of skins out there already

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are you trying to make ESF like BFP, its not right.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no but if u want goku no shirt, u cant just slap on a skin colour shirt, ud hafta remodel his torso

Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
no but if u want goku no shirt, u cant just slap on a skin colour shirt, ud hafta remodel his torso
i am just saying it would be easier to identify people. and it would look neat instead of having a bunch of clones.
-if you slap a skin on... they will just be clones again smart guy...
that is what this thread is about, lets not lose site of the subject

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom