Power Beams?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are all the blasts going to have a beam trail that follows it

Best answers
I guess so, exept vegeta's powerball and goku's spiritbomb but i think the rest will

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah frieza is cool..

death ball is so cool... nothing better than throwing something that big at a bad guy :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
nah frieza is cool..

death ball is so cool... nothing better than throwing something that big at a bad guy :D
frieza is not cool, iv'e seen the freeza saga about 5 times and it really bores me terribly!! however, in esf he's not cool either..
he's way too strong because of his disk and him model is really ugly and bad animated..

Best answers
Yes the frieza saga is a bit boring, yes its where goku does go ssj, but overall it is quite boring. Goku stares at frieza, frieza stares at goku...... 6 episodes later, goku takes a step forward and continues staring...... I know it isnt that bad, but they make something that should of been no longer than a few episodes into something alot longer. The esf alpha 2.0 frieza model, hmm yes i agree with you there, especialy when compared to the beta model. Is there any pics of it out? I believe there is if i rember correctly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
new freezer is cool and very well animated just like everything else in esf :D

dare i say it gets lots of sexy points :D

Best answers
Without the frieza saga, dbz wouldn't be what it is today. Its during that saga where its popularity really grew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom