Ussj

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think USSJ should be in...
It should be quite funny, when somebody challenges u for a power struggle.
Pump up your muscle and blast the crap out of that guy :p

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I beleive the team hasn't made up it's mind on USSJ . . . I could, of course, be very wrong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they will make the person slower in ussj form if they add it, peronally i think, and hope, its not added, since it would have ALOT of crap about it here, since its an ever lasting flame war, about whats really "ussj" and no one ever wins it.

Best answers
Just skip USSJ. Its not a big deal, eventually they get by it. Plus either way theres only gonna be one transformation in the beta so quit nagging. :p

Best answers
yes skip ussj.
ssj
assj
ssj2
ssj3
would be just fine, if it goes that far, lol

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by Jango*Fett
yes skip ussj.
ssj
assj
ssj2
ssj3
would be just fine, if it goes that far, lol
dude assj is ussj.......

Best answers
Originally posted by Blast
i think assj means ALWAYS ssj
no it is called advanced saiya-jin. but the meaning is right.

advanced ssj means that it is a saiya-jins daily normal status. so that it costs no energy anymore. this makes the ssj more powerful and speed, because they are trained in controling their power and speed complete with perfection.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no no,

ussj is a made-up name from internet(some pages use it)

assj is the same, but it's a shortname for:
Ascendant Super Saiyan

ultrassj_vegeta

U
ahh see there is confusion... i take assj as ascended which is the same as ussj... ur one is where goku and gohan come out of training from the hypobolic time chambre yes??? ahh i c now....the one where they are always ssj to get used to it was just so they dun feel that much different and so they can focus more...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To my knowledge:-
Ascended Sayajin = USSJ

BrunO

Best answers
Skip ASSJ to, its useless and not important. And hey can you stay ssj or do you like convert back if you run low on hp or ki? Cause if you can stay SSJ the whole time that'd suck majorly. Also I'm just taking a guess here, when you go SSJ your pl is x2?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i don't think the lvl will go further than ssj, i haven't seen anything about it at esf so far..
ssj2 and ssj3 wouls be cool, but that would make the difference between a 'just coming in guy' and a 'already playing for 2hrs guy'
far too big...

Best answers
If Assj or ussj is that they stay saiyan the whole day then What was trunks when he fought cell? :tired:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Sigh

ASSJ and USSJ are the same things. Trunks, Vegeta and Goku all got there in seperate ways. Goku chose stamina, Vegeta speed, and Trunks chose strength. Unfortunately, none of them were powerful enough in this form to defeat cell. Gohan, who went SSJ2, bypassed the whole customizable stamina/speed/strength deal and boosted them all. ;)

Something Cell couldn't handle.

Best answers
Cucumba, just close this please. Everyone's confusing themselves with the USSJ and the ASSJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom