New bots?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No there aren't any NEW bots, as far as I know... or are there? Anybody know? Or maybe you know how to make bots? Cause I could give it a shot. Because everyone knows that the Akimbot sux at ESF... admit it.

Best answers
Yeah Akimbot does suck at ESF and DMZ but it's pretty good at all the other mods. Maybe someone should contact the creators of akimbot and tell them what's wrong such as the bots flying in the air and constantly shooting beneath them that's just one of the many problemswith akimbot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Android17
Yeah Akimbot does suck at ESF and DMZ but it's pretty good at all the other mods. Maybe someone should contact the creators of akimbot and tell them what's wrong such as the bots flying in the air and constantly shooting beneath them that's just one of the many problemswith akimbot.
Akim r getting sick of trying to make there bots work with esf and dmz (i think) since its just alot more codeing for just 2 mods, and plus, they r not haveing dmz as one of they mods now, i dont know how long till they do the same with esf

Best answers
Man that blows, well I hope there is another bot that is released when the beta is.

Sin

Best answers
don't think so cuz esforces is an online mod.. ;/

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
More importantly, Bluesy probably does not want to code the bot for an alpha. When the beta is out, quite a few things will have changed, many of them will make akimbot incompatable without a major re-write.

When the beta is out, then bug Bluesy.

Best answers
ESF bots may seem easy but they're really annoying. I spend my time killing them casually laughing at them gleefully and then I eat a galitgun from behind :cry:

---------------------------
Tepus how can you have 1081 messages when you only registered in February??

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just remember, if you haven't been shot in a while turn around.

I hope Bluesy makes them for the beta, then they can't hide from the scouter. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i hope there is Bots of some sort for the beta. Stupid or not i need cannon fodder.

BrunO

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never have used bots, probably never will. But I think new bots will probably be coded. If not, you will just have to gain experience the old fashioned way...
*Hair turns gold*

EDIT - woops, forgot this part. What is the URL for the Akimbot site? I feel like torturing some innocent bots ;)

EDIT#2- Holy Crusader, Tepus has that many posts because he was here a while back. I registered in September 2001 when ESF was still using UBB, and he was there. He re-registered under the name of "The New Akuma" in February, and he got his post count restored.

Sin

Best answers
Well done :D
Why do you guys play online games but use bots,too ?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sometimes when I play, there are no english speaking people online, hosting servers (or at all in some cases). I use these oportunities to fight Dr. Bluesy's minions :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good news guys! I talked to Harsens on ICQ the other night, and he said that if I make a good bot, he'll use it for the Multiform! And he gave me a link to a good bot-making site, so I'll be busy creating the ESFBot for a while.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just looked at akimbot site and it says they are cutting esf to so now we 56kers are all alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom