What about improving game physics?

Best answers
i think you should be able to like use the beams whats the name.... you now when you shot with a gun just when you fire the gun like bounces up! recyl? is that the name?
any way you should be able to shot the beam towards the ground and that will stop you fall or you should be able to shot forward and you wiull fly bakwards!... you guys understand what i mean????:rolleyes:

like goku does in the tournament when he is little... (in the first DB not DBZ)

hope you guys agree with me! :D

Best answers
Cool! I was thinking about something like that too, but do you really need to stop yourself if your falling?

Best answers
yes that would be cool use a beam attack to stop a fall because falls do hurt in HL

Best answers
yeah wouldnt that be real cool to make a recoil to stop a fall... i think it would be just so delicious!
cmon cucumba what do you think!?

and thanks for the recoil!
:p:D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a fan of better physics. Let me rename your thread so harSens will look at it.

Being gibbed by a blast is cool, but we need some reaction when the player is hit and not killed. I don't think you should move much when you fire a blast though, they don't move in the show.

Best answers
Would be quite cool, but:
.) It would just make a longer time to wait -> so please NOT IN BETA 1, maybe later
.) Nobody would use it, because if you have got enough energy to make a beam, you fly (since every char can fly...)
.) When you fly and shoot at somebody or something, I don't think you should be pushed back, because this never happened in the shows.

Never mind, keep creative ;-)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [SSj]~Piccolo
Nobody would use it, because if you have got enough energy to make a beam, you fly (since every char can fly...)
not really
if you also add the feature that a punsh can throw you across the map, it would make sence

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok... I suggested this before, before the forums was transfered.

Best answers
Originally posted by gazoline
any way you should be able to shot the beam towards the ground and that will stop you fall or you should be able to shot forward and you wiull fly bakwards!... you guys understand what i mean????:rolleyes:

like goku does in the tournament when he is little... (in the first DB not DBZ)

hope you guys agree with me! :D
y would u need to do that? if you have enough power to shoot a beam... press the fly button...:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shoot at the ground to stop ur self???

err there is a little buttion called flight that stops u when u falll :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Jango*Fett

y would u need to do that? if you have enough power to shoot a beam... press the fly button...:S
Originally posted by Hibiki

shoot at the ground to stop ur self???

err there is a little buttion called flight that stops u when u falll
Hmm, is it just me or did hibiki have to throw his two cents in when it was already said before...

I forgot to say I think the idea is good, since I suggested it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the idea would only be good if it also pushed people back... (though it would be cool if te crap basic beam did this... that would also give it a perpous and reason to get used...)

and u could make the renzoku energy dan kick up dust clouds and would also give the attack some usefullness

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i dont liek this idea cuz if u had it so that when u hit the florr wit a beam... then whenever u get in a ps the two players would be flying backwards cuz of the great law of physics..... get what im saying?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well in dbz the people shoot a beam and fly at the same time to slow down or speed up.. (basicly its like super mega over drive :p)

so i would only asume they do the same thing in a ps... because yes they would go flying backwards because the force aplyed has to go someone... every action must have an equil or oposite reaction..

buuuuuuuuuuut then again its a video game and there for doesnt have to obey the laws of physics :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Gotenks
i dont liek this idea cuz if u had it so that when u hit the florr wit a beam... then whenever u get in a ps the two players would be flying backwards cuz of the great law of physics..... get what im saying?

what i mean is.....
that you wont fly bakwrads when shooting in a power struggle it would be like a button you press on and then you will use the recoil;D because in the DB (not DBZ) they can fire beams that they fly bakwards of and some (its the same beam - kamehameha) times they just stands still at the spot
but it would be great if you could make a person fly bakwards if i doesnt die of the beam...

and like i said before
inlike the first tounament gouku is in when hes little he is just so very out of energy and both he and his opponent is falling towards the ground at the sam distance from ground... he fires a very very very little Kamehameha and stopps hes fall just a little so the opponent will hit the ground before him... and he wins...

see my point?

and for you guys that want to know.. goku does the kamehame ha but just before his opponent hits the ground goku falls right into a tree and therefor hts the ground before the oppnent and loses:fight: ;/ :p

i hope everyone see what am out after

and yes... when you get smashed of a fist or something to... you should bw able to charge how hard you will hit or kick as well i think ;D :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bad idea... u ever seen some (IN DBZ!) go "aghh **** this things to powerfull for me" and get pushed back?

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
bad idea... u ever seen some (IN DBZ!) go "aghh **** this things to powerfull for me" and get pushed back?
i dont remember but goku as grown up has used it to in atournament! but that could have been in the book before son gokus brother (were DBZ begins)

ultrassj_vegeta

U
the laws of physics... one of newtons laws.. wen the forces applied to an object are unbalanced it will move...... there are many problems with dbz's physics...like for one they can fly.... so if u r to apply general earthbound physics it iwll neva work... just make it like the show.... just coz u in a power struggle dun mean u gotta be flyin bakwards.. some of the time in a ps the characterse are moving closer and the beam just expands.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom