models for characters

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hi i was wondering if anyone knew how to modify the characters alpha 2.0...

meaning for instance gohan, kuririn and buu, when i downloaded the ssj script 5.5, there were other character models there, such as bardock, the andriods, and gohan, kuririn, and buu.

so i was wondering, what do i have to do to modify to add those models of gohan, kuririn and buu so that they can b used?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They can be used as is. If you mean to add them in to the mod, attacks and all . . . well harSens would have to code them in . . . which wont happen for now. One the beta is out, they might look at new characters. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well yea.. they're in the mod already, gohan krillin and buu.. they have attacks (well cept for buu he has punching and the lil ki blast) but the thing is they have that dark little piccolo looking like model.. i changed sum of my models.. like goku to ssj3 goku with the ssj script.. and like cell to perfect cell.. i was wonderin wut to do to use those models i have for those 3 characters.. thankss

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
harSens has coded it to show the "notdone" model when using those characters.

Therefore they must be coded in, unless you switch models from the console or you use the SSJ script.

The other option is to replace the notdone model . . . ewww Gohan as Buu??? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea! how do you replace the not done model? thanks..

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rename the file you want to use notdone.mdl and copy into the folder with the notdone model (you may want to backup the original).

Best answers
i dont think you can make it permanent but, when they use the script u see em that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom