how does ssj occur

Best answers
will u kill kill and when ur ki is high enough u trun or will it be like dmz u have to manually do it
personnaly manually would be best cause then u could transform at will and it would be fun while a beam is trhown at u u deflect it by turning ssj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think when u got a high ki u can press a buttun to turn ssj on and off, but it may of changed, since the beta is getting ideas thrown at it all the time

Best answers
manually is defenatly better cause it make the game more realistic cause they dont just changed to ssj in the anime they willingly do it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
get the pl and hit the buttion... (and atm watch u just suddenly turn ssj cause theres no effects yet :p )

Best answers
will their be an animation when you turn SSj? I mean will your character suddelny start screaming and having body motions?
Also will his aura be kind of erratic and start to whip around like a storm.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dunno ask the team

but i would only asume that there would be some stuff

Best answers
hope so and when fished if u don`t move there should be a small but sweet idel of him just standing there with all this power sparking around him but it is just a hope

Best answers
There are WIP pictures of goku (i think it is) powering up to his ssj level in the ESF Chat thread.

Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
i think when u got a high ki u can press a buttun to turn ssj on and off, but it may of changed, since the beta is getting ideas thrown at it all the time
y would you ever turn it off. this isnt an rpg, it is fighting. no need to power down inless to make a noob be quiet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because when your SSJ it drains Ki lots quicker, and also when some one hits you they get more AP / Powerlevel. Its more stratigic than the previous release.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Stasis
There are WIP pictures of goku (i think it is) powering up to his ssj level in the ESF Chat thread.
no thats normall power up

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First, when you first turn ssj, its going to take you awhile, your going to struggle at it. Theres going to be screaming, lighting, mad ass aura, ect...

Best answers
Originally posted by BrunO
Because when your SSJ it drains Ki lots quicker, and also when some one hits you they get more AP / Powerlevel. Its more stratigic than the previous release.

BrunO
vegeta said it took a lot of ki to change into a super sayain not to maintain it. so turning it off and on would drain the **** out of your ki

Best answers
Originally posted by -{gF}- Trunks
nice to show off to go ssj right before a fight ;)
yes that is cool but it would drain your ki. i hope beta comes out soon. nomore debating about it:yes:
it is going to rock

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
i dunno ask the team

but i would only asume that there would be some stuff
why do you even post if you dont know just shhhhh. stop spaming. and yes there deffinately needs to be lightning and screaming for the 1st time ssj that would rock

Best answers
Having to do a combo to go ssj would suck. The 1 button idea would be better

Best answers
u think the beta will come out before end of autumn/christmas time?

(ready for the 'noob' bashing)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom