Banned
Best answers
waaaaah !!! :shocked: looks awesome !!!
Way da go joe !!!
/me oogles !!

Dont make vids :p only makes the waiting harder :\

TonyMontana

T
OMG!!!! Those *******s did it again!!! Dammit I want to play already.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey tony your sig doesn't load..

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
That's SWEET AS HELL!!!!!O_O I can't wait for it to be released!!!!!!!:D

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks! The dust needs to be a less neony color... Also, lemme just post the credits here...

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Credits:
Code - Pcjoe
General Coding Help - HarSens
Dust/Ripple/Aura sprites - Zero
Rock/Water sprites - Ansel from BFP
Assistance to draw water/ripple partices on the surface of the water - Another1
/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

oh yeah, also note, that IS NOT transformation FX, that is just regular power up. I just turned ssj while powering up while masta was recording to make it look l33t. The real transformation FX will have lighting n stuff.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
The whole team has certainly outdone itself, I haven't seen a DBZ game this promising since... well never. You should all be very proud of your accomplishment. :)

Best answers
MAN THAT MOVIE LOOKS AWESOME.....

and if i have to wait longer its ok beceause its getting nicer an nicer IT RULEZ!!!!!!!!

Best answers
ok I saw it and yes it is very very good but I have 1 and only 1 problem with it the aura for the character is sorta offset and the character looks like he was hit in the stomach

Best answers
sorry to be the only one to pst something remotely negative, but does anyone on the team have an idea of how it affects frames per second? i had a go at the mini-mod that the coder made a couple of weeks ago, and i went from a normal 50fps (with 450mhz voodoo2) to about 5-10fps.

but anyway - wow it looks good :)

cheers

Best answers
The code demonstrated here is far superior to the particle mini-mod that was up for download earlier, it will work quite a bit faster and if your system can't handle it, you can just use the built in vars to tune down or turn off the particles... Make sure you use OpenGL and not D3D when the beta launches! ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ Strife
sorry to be the only one to pst something remotely negative, but does anyone on the team have an idea of how it affects frames per second? i had a go at the mini-mod that the coder made a couple of weeks ago, and i went from a normal 50fps (with 450mhz voodoo2) to about 5-10fps.

but anyway - wow it looks good :)

cheers
I think Joe recoded the particle engine.
Gawd i hate 56K downloading the vid is taking forever!!sure it will be worth the wait :D

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom