Installers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say since you guys are going to have two sound packs, that you make an instalelr for teh game and a seperate installer for the sound which the game installer loads after its done installing the game. The sound installer who give you the option of chooseing a sound pack quicker and easyier. Plus it will be easyier to switch later on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The next release is going to have 2 sound packs, I just want a seperate installer for the sound packs, so it would be easyier to switch sound packs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not that hard to take the sound folder and rename it and then put the other one in...

dont be so lazy :p

or if u want one so bad make one :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...Hibki grow up, this would also be a way to stop n00bs from going "I have no sounds, where do I get sounds, do I download them?"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why dont u grow up and stop being lazy :p

i never said have no sound to begin with... they could (and prob will) just put the english ones in and have a sepereate dl for the jap or another esf installer as well as a small zip with the other sounds..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sierras always a whiney baby :p

anyway theres no reason to have an installer just for the different sounds... its just not complicated enough to warrent needing an installer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont start... just quit replying I dont want your opinions in my threads. They are usless spam, all you ever do is reject them because of your ego. I say if you dont like it DONT POST... for you that means never post again because you hate everything that everyone makes like models, skins, maps, etc. You even flame n00bs you dont flame them enless there spaming and I mean really spamming.

Just because you hate this idea doesnt mean its not going to be helpful, if you dont like it dont use it, but it is helpful so stfu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh that would take longer for the beta to come out an instalelr would be quicker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom