video

Best answers
YAY sweet video wouldnt mind seeing some other characters changing though know u guys are jsut teasing use :\ :cry: but it looks cool but i wouldnt mind seeing a top view if someone with any time can do it i dont know how to make videos though so i dont know how hard it is KEEP IT UP i think im gonna cry from all these enw mods (q3)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man will everyone stop asking for videos.... if they did ever single request for a video we would never get the beta because everyone would be too busy making these videos!!!

heres an idea if u wanna see how the game is... WAIT FOR IT >_<

Best answers
Yeah Dude just hang in there, it will be worth the wait

Best answers
Well i recon he should ask, i mean we dont no how long it will be, Kuyuaga im guessing it will take as long as our Sk8 park to come, we will about be about 2 years older and possibly wont give a sh!t

Best answers
Originally posted by Guru_San
Well i recon he should ask, i mean we dont no how long it will be, Kuyuaga im guessing it will take as long as our Sk8 park to come, we will about be about 2 years older and possibly wont give a sh!t
Two things:
1- Recon? Its Reckon
2- You aint aloud to go around the swearing sensor Cause lil kids do go on this...
Just thought i'd fix your mistakes and your welcome.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
while your waiting for the best mod ever......playing alpha 2.0

i took my lawnmower/can-opener/beer funnel/alien carberator found in backyard/cyborg peacock/time machine and went a year in the future

AND THE MOD STILL ISN'T OUT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"heaves over a cliff"

some would say i need major therapy, some would say im a genius..............................

put that in your pipe and smoke it

EDIT! ignore all this bull **** sleep deprivation has inferred

EDIT2! cucumba, cheeseman, deverz should close a topic the minute it asks when the mod comes out, saves time, saves bandwith, saves lives, saves cats outta high trees

EDIT3! the reason im going crazy is because im celebrating my 100 post (no life) "puts on a party hat and blows into the noise maker with the roll out slip"

Best answers
Originally posted by |-MF-|GoGeTa

Two things:
1- Recon? Its Reckon
2- You aint aloud to go around the swearing sensor Cause lil kids do go on this...
Just thought i'd fix your mistakes and your welcome.
¬_¬'

Two things:
1- Do i realy care about spelling? NO!
2- Iam a little kid! and who r u to tell me what to do mr n00b?

Please save your self sometime next time and dont bother fixing my mistakes worry about your own first, oh...and your welcome!
G-S

Best answers
ahahaha i got my sig to work!!! muahahahahaha!!!!! o, what the hell video are you guys talking about, can i have the link? sorry, im just a newb.

CCX2

C
What's the point of asking for vid's?!

Your gonna see people go SSJ and crap all the time when the beta comes out! SO SHUT UP!

Best answers
Jeez, cool your jetz there buddy. i was asking a question, not trying to make Master Roshi go SSJ.

Best answers
WHY AREYOU IN THE NEWBIE CENTRAL IF YOUR JUST GONNA FLAME PEOPLE FOR BEING NEW!!!!!!!! :\

*great Question, DESIST fools*
Cheeseman

Best answers
thx for the defence Majin Cell, but im am of true Saiyan blood, and i think i can kick that SSJ Shadow's butt. I can handle low level clowns. muahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!

CCX2

C
Originally posted by The_SSJ
thx for the defence Majin Cell, but im am of true Saiyan blood, and i think i can kick that SSJ Shadow's butt. I can handle low level clowns. muahahahahahahahahaaa!!!!!!!
...You wish

This is me playing you :devgrin:

This is you before and after i beat the living "Saiyan" crap/blood out of you :cry:

....:D

...Unless you wanna try to proove you can handle me in ESF

Best answers
sounds good to me. give me the server ip and time, and ill see you there.

"I eat punks like you for breakfast" - Vegeta

<center>
**Let The Gladitorial Event, BEGIN!!!!**
</center>

EDIT: oh yeah, and dont bother trying to reasure yourself that you will win, because if you build yourself, thats the higher your falling from when you lose. heheheehhe. and dont try to intimidate me, im not one of those low lv. punks. ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:S save us your newbie fighting by setting up a game in a pm, not in the open fourm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom