Co-op Mode

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the idea of a team effort to kill a certain character. their could be a mode where you all team up to fight someone. sort of a storyline mode. the farther you get the more power up and transformations you earn. you go from raditz, to nappa, to cpt.ginyu, to frieza, to kooler, to the andrioids, to cell, to buu.(i really don't like the grand tour) i know the esf team has custom characters and they could be people you team up against. the ai would be a lot more smarter. randomly attacking people.

Raditz:
The map could just be an open field with some trees and the farm. the farmer with the shotgun can be included.

Nappa: at first you fight the saibamen then he attacks you. the map could be something like swiss cheese's cell games. just a flat grassy area with circular hills.

Cpt. Ginyu- the maps could be namek with jeice in the background. he could help cpt. ginyu. just a normal fight nothing special

Frieza- during this fight you become ssj and super namek, etc. you go through your first transformation. frieza goes fingerlaser crazy and is one of the harder characters to defeat

Kooler- this is just an idea. i like movie 5 and how he goes to earth for revenge. piccolo shows off his skill and actually kills someone. he could transform in to metal or neo kooler after you wear him down.

The Androids - you could use the map dbz_earth. this would be the hardest co-op map because their would be many enemies. Including Androids 17,18,19,20. i don't know about 20 dr.gero is weak. You fight them till at the end they fuse chips (movie 7) and become some super android. the last part is just an idea

Cell - the map would be huge and have many craters with hercule and those other people watching from behind some boulders. you could kill (you know you want to) just hercule. when u fight cell he gets stronger and stronger till he becomes perfect (whatever the hell thats about) this battle would be long and cell would be harder than frieza

Buu- this would be the the most difficult character. like cell he gets stronger and stronger(transformations included) when he becomes super buu. the 2 most powerful players fuse and must kill him ( i don't know how that would happen, but thats what brainstorming is for) or everybody charges and shoots at the same time.(just something special u got to do to kill him, make it more dramatic)

Of course this is all ideas, i came up with this after i smoked a lot of weed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds more like single then coop.

The team said they don't include fuses.

Thats all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but what if there are like 90 people on... i think raditz is a little out classed :p

anyway good idea but wont be in

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
don't you guys ever think of all the work esfteam already has to do???
maybe you can make some kind of patch when the beta is out..

Best answers
I like the idea it'd be fun but it would be way to hard to make and that would mean waiting even longer for the beta .;(

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still the team may concider it for subsequent beta releases.

Moved from ESF Chat to Suggestions.

Best answers
you just folow the story line
why dont they make a single player then:)

Best answers
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOW again
i think that all that has been posted to Is-Trunks' idea is a little Stupid.....
meaning WHY NOT JUST IN THE NEXT VERSION OF ESF NOT IN THE BETA 1.0 but maybee in BETA 2.0!

ultrassj_vegeta

U
SP DUSNT LAST AS LONG AS MP!!! and plus it wud delay the release heaps.... so nOOOOO!! mayb later..... but not now!!

Best answers
If there was a co-op mode, I think PLs would have to be kept constant. Because if normal ESF you'd get some PL everytime the top dog killed you, etc. etc., ruining the effect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and anyway who would wnant to play as anyone but goku or vegeta and mabie gohan??

Best answers
yer i agree with hibiki and it would take to long to make. they would have to make all the models and the bots. they would have to do so much and it would be to much like a single player and the team has already sed no to makin a single player so it prolly will never happen

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by Hibiki
and anyway who would wnant to play as anyone but goku or vegeta and mabie gohan??
if piccolos moved and models are fixed.. then i wud want to play as him.. he is pretty awesome.. the problem was the model wasn very good and his attaccks were kinda lame.... but now they are fixed so its gonna be interesting... i want him to hav that attack where he puts his both hands in front of him.. and charges up a big ball and then fires it... maccosis or sumfin i heard it was... shud be interesting...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not "maccosis" its masenko, gohan has it too

ultrassj_vegeta

U
masenko is where he has it over his head and puts his hands together.....i ain stupid ok.... geez... i tookin bout a diff atack

Best answers
I think it would be a good ida but i sujestion a simialr idea and got my ***$ flamed

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
besides ignore them, i don't make it a point to insult peoples ideas. so if they do it to me, i just look over it. why drag it on with people like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom