PowerUp FX

Best answers
What I see is, Vegeta gains energy to get an SSJ, but dont make this thingi (he don't strechs out his arms and shout) This would be awesome.
Maybe you understand what I want to say;D

Best answers
well i think the transformation is GOOD ENOUGH!
This can easily be tweaked in the later releases... I mean as if it isn't awesome already heh, keep up the good work!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the transformations suck atm...

i mean all it is is nothing happining then poof ur ssj...

ultrassj_vegeta

U
it was to show the fx NOT THE TRANSFORMATION ANIMATION!!! this game will rock sooo much!! iTS SOO GOOD!!

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i wud like to see some cool sounds.. like screaming.. that'd be cool...

Best answers
so if me and u were playing and could talk on mikes when i go ssj on game u want me to screem in the mike? j/k lol how about when going ssj the hair go's gold working its way up not all at once?

Best answers
it is about the FX (Effects) of the powerup! not the ssj transformation. they made it that he goes ssj to see both - normal and ssj powerup.

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i just can't get ova how awesome that particle system with the dust is!! ITS SOO GOOD!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know, thats soooo sweet lookin, it doesnt even compare to 2.0. and in the show, its only ur first transfermation that has funky effects, after that its just a sorta poof

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the video that is not the SSJ transformation, all it is is Joe turning ssj while powering up. So its not the transformation, joe says he will work on the ssj transformation and make it even better than the power up one. (quite a job there :D )

BrunO

Best answers
I saw the movie and it really kicks azz! If the transformation is gonna be even better it would kick azz even more! But I think he should stand up a bit more, do you know what I mean? He's looking down a bit to much maybe. He should look more upwards. I also saw that the color of his hair changed instantly. But from what I read it sounds like this is going to be changed, I hope.

P.S. a bit off topic this, but why doesn't my sig pop up most of the times?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one thing that bugs me is the fact that the aura it self doesnt get any bigger... now if u were ssj why would u have this tiny ass aura??? i mean it should be this huge grand super fancy thing..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if everyone had big auras the level wud lag like molasis in the cold

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no the auras are sprites not models... and bigger sprites dont really cause any more lag or slowdown than the small ones..

and im talking about the power up one not the turbo...

Best answers
Change model and aura at the same time would be possible. ahm, the aura is saved as aura.mdl, maybe the "effects system" makes the most work of the aura. If ESF goes this way straight ahead, we need no more beta. 1.0final, yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom