Turbo Powerup

Best answers
Maybe you have already done so in the beta, but when you use turbo and your PL goes up instantly.. Should that be changed to gradualy raise to the max pl you could have at that time, like a real power up?

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
This is my opinion but I dont' think so. Because then if your in a power struggle and you need the additional power, you won't get it in time and you might loose. Frankly I don't think it'll workout, it'll make powering up useless, unless it goes up quickly then it won't be. :)

Best answers
Yes killer, but if you were in my server with the 3 way power struggle that killed everyone in teh whole server, then it really wouldnt matter how fast it comes.... btw im ****Stik... its gonna bleep it isnt it... heh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Plus I already suggested this, look up the word "Turbo Idea", in search and you will see my best idea, on these forums.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no no turbo works excatly like it does in the show...

a turbo is just goku (or other fighter) using a large explosion of ki to increase his fighting power...

Best answers
I agree. Thats basicly how it works in the series. So I say don't distort it for what it truely is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom