Mass Destruction!!!

Best answers
i just thought of a good idea Tehehe...like when you transform into super saiyjens ect... you think it would be cool if you could like charge up a super powerful ball (it will take alittle while to charge) that can destroy a whole map...and when the map is destroyed the server would just automatically load the next map in the server cycle. it would be like your killing yourself and everyone on the map because you know you cant win any other way...so if you destroy the map and the server loads a new map you would have a fresh start.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
don´t know if you know it, but
sugestions/ideas should be posted in the suggestion-section

Best answers
The way you presented it is stupid. But flaming is bad.

So heres how you should of had it done. It could be like stop freiza from blowing up the planet or excape before destruction. Frieza has to try to blow it up and others have to stop him. Basicly what you said except not all can do it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i argee thats a horible idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so if ya hate a map personally ya just switch to frieza model and waste it so ya move on? Even if other still want to play the map? Or if ya can't win ya n00b out and waste it?

This idea is lame. :\

So consider yaself flamed ya stupid n00b.

N00B!!!!!!!!!!

That is all. ya can close this thread now. :D

ultrassj_vegeta

U
THIS IDEA IS CRAP!! BUT ONLY MY OBSERVATIONAL OPINIATED STATEMENT!! this is not directed at the maker of this thread... AHEM! CRAP!... wat wud be the point... can u imagine the ppl spamming this...

Best answers
there are to many uncalled for remarks. I dont have to put up with those remarks from anyone. I was only bringing up ideas damn. Then you guys dont do nothing but hurt my feelings :cry:....well this is the last time you will see me on these forums. i tried to have fun but you guys are to rude and mean to me. well have fun and bye

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom