lock-on mode!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey, wouldn't it be cool to have a melee lock-on mode in combat? so the fight wouldn't only b firing ki blasts.. it's sometimes hard to fight hand to hand combat because you move away..

like you are close to someone when your melee is toggled on, you lock directly onto them and stay aimed at them no matter how you move so that you don't "slip" by each other like if you were moving too fast or you were slightly off center.. so they actually lock into a fight where the two characters aim at each other as they dodge and move back and up and down left and right, duking it out until somebody is knocked out or knocked way away with a power hit or blast... and if you knock them out with a power hit or blast, if they have more little power level, they go even further! yanno so they can like.. get hit into a wall.. or something like that! yea...

what do u guys think?

Best answers
Not a bad idea. I just hope when you kick and punch it doesn't look like your arms and legs fall off like in the current version...anyways yea it should go in SUGGESTIONS. You guys notice all the people that post these kinda things have less then 20 posts?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we will have our melee system in beta 1, dont worry...

Best answers
DON'T QUESTION PCJOE MORTAL YOU HAVE NO RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh sorry about that hahaha...got a lil carried away. Anyways if PcJoe says they'll be a good melee system don't question him or you shall BURN!! BURN IN THE FIREY PITS OF HELL YOU BLASPHEMOUS HEATHEN!!

Banned
Banned
Best answers
actually...

its muscle thats on the bones..
the skin is on top :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Drips
someone loves joe too much
There is no such thing as loving Joe to much...HEATHEN!!! Speak such blaspheme again and even the bowels of Hell shall seem like fun in comparison to what I'd do to you!! And I'm sure Trunks will join me!

ultrassj_vegeta

U
hmmm i dunno...... i wud say i luv u... but i will just like.. not ... coz its wrong.. and i dun.... but i am sure loads of others do...

mayb....

Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot
actually...

its muscle thats on the bones..
the skin is on top :D
ahh sorry thanks for clearin that up :D

i love you to ss vegeta :D

love you more if you gave me the in team ;)

heres drip sleeping

:tired:

then i come up behind him and....

o_o :fight: MWHAHAHAHAAH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom