1 char per person

Best answers
I think that once there are enough models, only one character should be able to be assigned to one person at a time. This would make the games much more varied so youd not see all vegetas or gokus in the game, plus there would be a much bigger roleplaying aspect to it. Also, team games could include good vs evil, and it would be much easier to distinguish teams since it would be all the good characters vs the bad. I think that this would be a good mode to play in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that´s a thing i hate in dmz
you join a server and you can´t get to character you normally use because someone else has it

Best answers
It may be annoying sometimes, but it just really takes me out of the immersion when i see 6 vegetas, 3 gokus, and 4 freezas in a server. It doesn't have to be the default mode, just another mode. It shouldn't be too hard to code or anything, should it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Enforcer15
6 vegetas, 3 gokus, and 4 freezas
that´s just because it is the alpha
when the character are more balanced in the beta, that will stop

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Firefly

that´s just because it is the alpha
when the character are more balanced in the beta, that will stop

I agree, the only reason these people are being used is because, well you play with buu and try and beat everyones arse...

Best answers
and if it's like the selection in dmz we might get those damn null things.... where no one can change at all

ultrassj_vegeta

U
perhaps like the thing in dmz.. but wen all chars are taken it restarts again.. this way the game wun be limited to a certain number of ppl.. and plus then u hav like equal numbers of chars....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
never gonna happen

and /me stares gf trunks with the evil im gonna rip ur ass off look ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats a bad idea, i like dmz for reasons, and i like esf for reasons, i dont want 2 of the same mods;/

Best answers
but then you could only have 10 people playing at the same time not 32 have any of you played esf deathmatch with 32 people you die so fast ka me ha he ha allover the place:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom