BOT Problem.READ please...(Also staff)

Best answers
Akimbot is cutting suport for ESF that can only mean one thing..
No more bots period!

Why dont the staff make there own ESF Bots,I mean they can make a GREAT mod so making bots should be a piece of cake!
Right?

We need bots is our only Solution for hackers!
So that we can play hacker free!

ESF Staff Think about this!O_O

Best answers
Originally posted by Chitenga
We need Neo...

Best answers
Neo the nerdy guy from the Matrix that I hate? And bots are only good to practice or test new abilities on... :\

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Chitenga
Akimbot is cutting suport for ESF that can only mean one thing..
No more bots period!

Why dont the staff make there own ESF Bots,I mean they can make a GREAT mod so making bots should be a piece of cake!
Right?

ESF Staff Think about this!O_O
Why does everyone think making bots is so easy? Making bots require c++ knowledge, its not like your just using this n00b scripting program that you just click - Use ESF, Make Bot do kamehameha. Currently, we dont have enough time to be making bots.

Best answers
errmmm...

i think u dont have to make these complex bot scripts... u only have to put a bot that doesnt chat, doesnt move, simply - only stands still there so u can kill him.

after u got your wished pl u can train it. or u make a hazard course but only one map, with no hills or trees or other obstacles. and put in there a menu where u can change the pl of yourself. so we dont have to play 2 hours until ssj :D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SS_Vegeta
Why are we losing support?!?!
It's right on the front page of the Akimbot site. It appears that DMZ is losing it as well as Worms HL and some others because of "redundant code" :S Like you aren't going to have that writing bots for 32 flavors of the CL.DLL file . . .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, there's good news for people who want bots (which includes me).

I'm going to give it a go! I've talked to Harsens and he said that if I make a good bot, he'll even use it for the Split Form technique.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay Vegetto, I wish you luck, and hope your bot turns out for the better!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bots would be nice but not really needed... i mean once the beta comes out theres not gonna be a problem finding any servers....

Best answers
Hey i know making bots isint easy but we need bots cuz of the
following reasons:

1)They dont give any Lag
2)They dont go in an insane fury when you kill them
3)You can train with them!
4)They dont talk Sh*t about you
5)You can play with them if you cant use the internet
6)They dont cheat

and SSJ4 Veggeto GOOD Luck!:D

Best answers
1)They dont give any Lag
6)They dont cheat

Now that is where I disagree. First point: A bot can be very CPU-extensive; especially when more are running. Now is ESF not a game that handle's my CPU gently, and some maps have HUGE r_speeds, Especially the server with the bot running will have a tougher time.

Now the they don't cheat thingy. I am a native CS player, and yes, I tried bots. They had a strange tendencie of aiming for the head. Bots simply never miss. Their aim is perfect, but it is just that bots, if level differs may wait longer before firing, or, and this does not apply for ESF, hold the fire longer, so because of recoil, they soon be aiming at the ceiling.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know the trouble you people go through... believe me; I too am a 56k'er... :cry: I hate getting killed by lag in internet games. And if you want something done well, you better do it yourself. And that's exactly why I'm going to create bots myself!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id like some bots seeing how they dont perposuly crash the game cause there losing (cough val cough)

Best answers
thats true when beta comes out every one will be online so who needs bots
Even when the beta comes out yeah everybody will be online but not everyone...ive seen cheaters in esf so bots are just sometimes laggy but not cheaters

and [BSE]C@B@L somes CS Bots dont have perfect aim
ever heard of Pod bot you can send the difficulty in them
but if you set the pod bot in Godlike[100] thats when they have almost pefect aim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom