Progress?

Best answers
Well I downloaded about 7 mods today (on 56k ahhh!) and nearly every single mod site had progress bars like models 88% mapping 67% and **** like that so I was think couldn't you guys have one or do you want us to just guess when the release will be?

Best answers
cuz most of the other mods suck.... no offence to the dumbass's who play other mods ;)

Esforces will be out when it's ready
considering all the stuff there adding in ( transformations bigger maps 2 new guys new models for just about everyone scouters dragon balls shenron wish system melee system )

i'd be suprised if it came out before the end of summer

Best answers
So I'm a dumbass cause I play other mods am I? And why should this be closed you dumbass?
And btw just putting "Closed" at the bottom of your post doesnt close it ok :talk:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as someone told me, the team add/remove features daily
in result the progress bar would jump up and down every day

Best answers
Yeah, I spose that could get confusing but I'd still like to have some idea of it's release, o well looks like ill just have to look for the post that'll say something like "Beta Released!" :tired:

Best answers
Ok truth is not even the team knows when it is going to be done. so just wait. think of it like this. the longer they work on it the more kick arse it is going to be. i mean you saw the videos right? and that i was told is nothing compare to the in game action. So go play psx2 or something and wait

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can name atleast 10 mods that are 'better' than this mod. Day of Defeat for example, or maybe Vampire Slayer, Firearms. (when i say better, i mean further on than this game) im sure when this game is further on it will be justas popular as those games

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
Vampire Slayer

;/ thats one of the most simple and cruddy mods out now, just changed models and guns, big deal....

Firearms, dod and tfc r some of the most hard worked on mods, NS thou is no.1 thou, since they r doing something totally new, like hl rally, turning a fsp to a driveing sim is quite the jump.

Best answers
ok im going to lay this down...
1. you cant rate other mods to this mod because...
a. different coding
b. of course different ideas and difficultly of mod...
like trying to compare this to buzzy bots
c. dont compared other mods unless there going for the same theme like dmz and esf and ftm and rage and pof and rof...(lol) ohh yea ghp too.....

2. This mod cant have a progress bar because every day there adding new stuff and taking out stuff and redoing stuff.... so liek some one said that **** would get too confusing....
I hope this helps you guys out a little

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was not compareing the game, i was compairing the dedication and how differcalt it was to make, :)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Knock it off. It's done when it's done, no Mod Comparisons, and no SPAM. Did I miss anything? No. I thought not.

;/

Best answers
Ok... I'm layin it down right now. First off, I'm on the team and I dont even know when its gonna be done. It's lookin REALLY good though. Really damn good.

Secondly, you CAN compare this mod to others. Its just a new concept. People who dont even like DBZ play this game because its just fun. DOD is great. TFC is great. Vampire Slayers is alright. ESF will be great, just hold onto your trousers.

Its gonna be one hell of a ride :p .

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont need to know the progess

what SS said is good enouygh for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom